All reviews pancake machine typical free breakfast double queen bed suite next morning plenty of hot water the hotel is conveniently located biscuits would stay again breakfast bar nice hotel nice breakfast parking lot road trip interstate computers ms texas
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is incredibly clean & inviting. We came here as a family of 5 with 3 children in tow under the age of 8. The double queen bed suite we got was more than accommodating space wise. It was nice not to be on top of each other. Breakfast in the morning is your typical free breakfast but it was very tasty. Two ladies made the entire experience worth having. I hope you guys get to meet them when you stay. The price was very reasonable in comparison to other hotels around. They were much over priced. This hotel is conveniently located near downtown, the convention center and the Coliseum. We will definitely be back.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Coastal08684349432, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson Downtown - Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Thank you so much for these wonderful comments about the rooms and breakfast. We strive to provide an excellent experience for our guest! Please come back to see us soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at the Holiday Inn Express Coliseum. The staff were so helpful and friendly. I enjoyed the selection of fresh foods for breakfast, and enjoyed using the fitness suite. The room was clean, modern and well appointed. I would definitely recommend staying here.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback! We are so glad you got a chance to enjoy the breakfast and fitness center. Come back to see us soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Although our room was a bit dark and drab, it was clean and comfortable. All went well until the next morning, when there was no hot water, and the water in the bathroom tub was medium brown. Needless to say, it was impossible to take a shower under those conditions. At checkout, I complained to the desk clerk and requested an adjustment of our bill; she was very nice, but she was not empowered to do anything other than award us "points". She suggested that I call the manager (who was not on site during the weekend), which I did after we returned home. The manager readily accepted my complaint, and offered to make an adjustment. To my astonishment, a few hours later we received notice that the price of our entire stay had been refunded. I didn't expect that, but it was a very classy thing for her to do, and it has left me with a very positive impression of this motel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank MichiganBanjoMan

Thank you for your feedback, and so sorry for the water temperature and color. I know they have been working hard to resolve both of these issues. Come back to see us soon and check out some of the new and exciting things we have going on! In the meantime, I will pass along the compliments to our General Manager.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The hotel was great.

It was located in a very good location. The staff were all very friendly. The room was very clean. The shower was hot. Tv service was great. We had a great view of Hampton's pool.

We enjoyed the little breakfast we did get. Wish they could have been a little more on top of breakfast with a baseball team being in house. My wife enjoyed a hot coffee though.

It was nice overall. Wish we could have gone when the baseball team wasn't there, but breakfast was really the only thing that was off because of them.

Ms. Antoinette was very friendly, and helpful.

Thank you all for making our stay pleasant.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback! Sorry for the light breakfast. I will pass your feedback along to our team, to make sure they are prepared for all guest to enjoy breakfast.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

The place is fine if you like COLD showers. I had nice cold showers for 3 nights I stayed! The sad thing is that they know it's a problem. It was confirmed when I checked out. At least be honest and let people know. You get about 10 seconds of warm, not hot water and then goes cold! Just pathetic for a hotel! Check in was cold as well. The guy barely greets you upon arrival. He never even made eye contact. Not very personal for the first face you see for this hotel! Maybe he had a bad night? He seemed ok the other days...

Trip type: Travelled on business