All reviews front desk bed and pillows felt safe would stay here again room was clean off the highway new orleans nice stay parking lot first floor staff was very friendly checking in waffles southern hospitality ihop cleanliness convenience
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here last night on our trip from Florida to Texas. It was easy to find right off I-55 in Jackson. The room was clean, the bed and pillows comfortable and the shower hot. The breakfast was typical fare but adequate and the dining room was larger than normal with a nice lobby area with comfortable seating, a tv and an electric fireplace. Staff we interacted with were friendly and helpful. Can’t comment on any amenities because we only stayed overnight. We did walk next door to Chili’s to eat which was very convenient.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear DreamPlannerPA,

We appreciated being able to welcome you and your husband to our Comfort Inn hotel in north Jackson, MS during your recent drive through our area. Though your time here was short, I'm glad to hear that you were pleased with your overall experience at our property. I hope that you rested very well here and were adequately prepared to continue your journey. If there's anything that we can do during your next stay here to make you even more pleased with your visit to our hotel, please be sure to let our staff know about it. We would love to be able to earn a full 5-star rating from you following your next visit.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

We arrived after a 750 mile drive from Tampa at about 8pm, and were immediately greeted by friendly staff at the reception. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. We both had a great nights sleep.

There is a Chilli's next door that we went for supper, and an Ihop opposite that we went for Sunday Breakfast as being my first trip to the USA, my wife wanted me to experience a good breakfast.

The great sleep meant that we were ready for the drive to Memphis bright and breezy.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Dear Eastbournestew,

I hope that you had an absolutely wonderful first trip to the United States! Thank you for allowing our Comfort Inn hotel the opportunity to be the ones to welcome you to the Jackson, MS area. We loved reading about your experience here and will share your positive remarks with our team members. It's great to know that you rested so well at our property, as we hope that all of our guests find a completely superb experience here. I hope that the remainder of your vacation was relaxing and enjoyable, and that you'll be able to return soon for another great stay.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This motel was likely recently updated with some of the finishes like carpet and countertops. The bath could have used a work-over as well but overall it doesn't deserve a hit based on that alone. The breakfast had many items to please anyone from kids to lovers of savory. Lots to choose from but none of it gourmet. It was included with the room and filled a hole. The important thing to us is that the room was clean.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear FoodLoverinOK,

Thank you for taking a moment to let us and other TripAdvisor members know that you were pleased with your choice to make your lodging reservations at our Comfort Inn hotel in north Jackson, MS. We are excited to have your 5-star rating and feedback to add to our property's listing on this web site. It's great to know that you found your room to be clean and comfortable, and I hope that our breakfast bar was a good start to your day. We will also certainly be continuing to bring upgrades to our property and appreciate your comments regarding the next areas that you feel we should address. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we hope that you'll continue to allow us to welcome you to our hotel whenever your travels bring you this way. Our staff would love to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

So I always stay here when I come to Jackson. I've done great reviews in the past. Well today I am reconsidering staying here again. First the clerk was irritated . I think he was tired but doesn't matter u still need to have a personality. Got to the room, looked at bed and saw hair particles on corners of bed and other bed the sheets were dirty. I was so tired from traveling and decided to speak with management. Same guy from check in was present. I showed him my pics and his reply was " i know they don't change bedskirts on the beds" I replied this is unacceptable and this should be changed between guest and he stands and look like a deer In headlights. He did give me a new room but I'm concerned about practice. Super concerned this is the mentality of how they respond. So needless to say not sure I would stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Yolanda R
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Dear Yolanda R.,

Thank you for bringing your experience to my direct attention via this TripAdvisor review. I am deeply sorry to learn of the most recent stay you had here, and apologize for the negative encounter that you had with a member of our team. I assure you that this has been addressed with our entire front desk staff. Your business and satisfaction is very important to us, and I hope that you'll give us the chance to offer you another good experience during your future travels to the area. We'd certainly love to have the chance to welcome you back and will work to earn your loyalty again.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Stay at this hotel August 12.... Room was very clean smelled fabulous.... Took a nice hot shower traveling from Chicago IL was very tired in aggravated from the first hotel i checked in.Got into bed pulled up the sheets and duvae and all i smelled was urine.... I was very pissed off. I called the front desk . They placed me in another room. It was much better far as the bed. Took another hot shower and on the bottom of the shower curtain was a blood stain... I really experienced a bed stay at the hotels i checked in at. Very disappointing. So for me it will always be a 5 star hotel this day forward and the worst part about it they wouldn't give me a 1oclock checkout

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear tenisec2016,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience at our hotel and at other properties during your recent trip that brought you through the Jackson, MS. I am terribly sorry to hear that your travels were not all pleasant, and I specifically apologize for the troubles that you faced at our Comfort Inn hotel. We don't want for any of our guests to be dissatisfied with their experiences here and I'm sorry for the fact that your time at our property was not as good as it should have been. I will discuss your remarks with our management staff and team members. I hope you'll give our hotels another chance to offer you a superb experience during your next visit the area.