Reviews (1 042)
1 042 results
All reviews the executive lounge live entertainment county line road breakfast buffet front desk staff business trip parking lot the staff was great new orleans fitness center enjoyed my stay very nice hotel southern hospitality paula conference ms interstate
26 - 31 of 1 042 reviews
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Attended a beautiful wedding at this recently remodeled hotel. The updates they made to this property are very nice. The presidential suite is gorgeous with very classy room decor. Loved the evening hoerderves and wine. Great breakfast buffet. Food in the restaurant was good. They had live entertainment in the bar area really nice touch. Great atmosphere.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Nitelife26
Skipper W, General Manager at Hilton Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you so much for reviewing your stay with us here at the Hilton Jackson. I am so pleased to know that everything was great during your stay and for the wedding you attended. We appreciate your business very much and I hope to see you again during your next trip to Jackson!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Excellent place to hold a conference/training. Staff was great. F&B made sure we had everything that we needed. The food was very good. It may be a little dated but the service more than made up this small deduction. I highly recommend the this hotel

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Skipper W, General Manager at Hilton Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Good morning greg172,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and your stay with us! We appreciate your business and I am so thrilled to know that the conference/training you attended here went well and that you enjoyed all the great food we have to offer! We hope to see you again soon during your next stay in Jackson.

All the best,

Reviewed 5 August 2018

This is an older hotel that has been renovated and brought up to date for the most part. The staff is very friendly, the restaurants are clean and the food is very good, the rooms are clean and fresh. Not a lot you can do with the bathrooms other than make sure they are clean and functional, and the housekeeping staff does that.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Skipper W, General Manager at Hilton Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and your stay with us. We appreciate your business and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope that you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed 3 August 2018

I must say the hotel was very much so a disappointment for the amount of money that was been paid out. The first room I check into was not even clean and had the past guess food in the room and the bed was half made. The second room I check into, the bathroom tub was rusted and had a leak. This hotel is way outdated and need major renovation to get it up to par. The only good thing I could see about the hotel was the niceness of the staff, but for the price this was an uncomfortable stay for me and I normally stay at most Hilton locations when I travel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Ronnie P

Dear Ronnie P,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us here at the Hilton Jackson. I am also disappointed to hear the issues you had during your stay. I do apologize for any inconvenience and I hope that you will give us another opportunity to make it right and serve you again. We appreciate your business very much and hope that we will see you again.

All the best,

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Two of the top things I use to rate stays are whether or not I have to run around in the shower to get wet and do the drains empty fast enough so I don't have to shave in a puddle of dirty water and don't have to stand in a tub of dirty water while showering. These tow things were super in this hotel! Very clean and the staff was very polite, courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Good morning Leslie M

I would first like to say thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us here at the Hilton Jackson. We appreciate your business very much and I am so thrilled to hear that our showers exceeded your expectations!! We hope that in your next travels to Jackson you will come see us again!!