Reviews (1 037)
1 037 results
All reviews the executive lounge sweet potato live entertainment county line road breakfast buffet front desk staff business trip parking lot the staff was great new orleans enjoyed my stay fitness center very nice hotel southern hospitality paula conference ms
398 - 403 of 1 037 reviews
Reviewed 28 May 2016

I was in town for a family graduation and stayed 3 nights at this hotel. It is conveniently located right off the interstate and a short drive to the airport. The front desk staff was awesome. They accommodated our request to have our 3 rooms next to each other. The room was spacious and the bed very comfortable. Even though it is located on busy road and interstate, you can not hear any outside noise in the room. We had access to the conceirge floor. There was appetizers for dinner and an ok breakfast. the lady manning the room was great. She kept asking everyone if everything was ok. It was closed one night but was given vouchers to have drinks downstairs in the bar. The property was well maintained. The one complaint was that a wine glass was in the hallway near the elevator all 3 days.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
HiltonJackson, General Manager at Hilton Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the Hilton-Jackson. Our location is definitely a perk. We are conveniently located to just about anywhere you need to go in town. I am thrilled to hear that you were pleased overall with the cleanliness and comfort of your room, and also that you found our staff so accommodating. We truly believe that our exceptional staff is what sets us apart from other hotels, and one of the main reasons why we have so many repeat guest. Our staff is fully empowered to take care of the guest to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your stay. I'm also glad to hear that you took advantage of some of our amenities. Once again, thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

We booked a room online for 1 night with an extremely late check in. I arrived around 11:15pm and was promptly checked in and given the keys to our room. We got settled in to the room, got into bed and realized we were 5 feet from an ice machine that would drop ice every 5 minutes and it was impossible to get to sleep. I called the front desk and they brought up keys to a new room, we went to that room, and where was it? Next to an ice machine but on another floor. On top of that, it was a handicap accessible room and it was not what we booked or wanted. I finally went to the front desk and demanded another room. Ken at the front desk said that they did not have any more rooms so I said I wanted to check out and wanted my money back. 5 minutes later I had the keys to the presidential suite. While I was very happy with a good room, I was disappointed that this process took over an hour to get situated. I'm not sure if I would be back.

Room Tip: Away from the ice machines.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
HiltonJackson, General Manager at Hilton Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2016

Let me begin by thanking you for choosing to stay the the Hilton-Jackson, and for taking time to share your thoughts. We very much appreciate your business.

Please accept my apologies for the concerns you raised in your review about the noise from the ice machines. I do apologize for any inconveniences you experienced, and especially for being sent to another room next to another ice machine. I have shared your concerns with our Front Desk Manager so that corrective measures are taken. I hope that if you return to Jackson you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

This is the first time I've stayed at a Hilton hotel. I've been to Jackson on business trips several times for business. The room is clean and comfortable. I like the idea of having a couch in the room to sit on while watching t.v. It's better than having to sit on the bed.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

I wish to take this opportunity to thank you for staying at the Hilton-Jackson, and for sharing your thoughts. I'm so pleased you finally decided to give the Hilton a try, and I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay so much, and found you room to be comfortable and clean. I certainly hope that you will come back and stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

So much more then I expected. I loved the style, elite atmosphere, and accommodating staff was a cut above. This is no place to go the be disruptive. Keep it nice and respectful! You would think it would be a little noisy from the interstate traffic outside, but we didn't hear a thing. I will surely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

First of all, I'd like to thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton-Jackson, and also for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. I can honestly say that we have some of the most genuine, caring staff at our hotel, and it is a pleasure to work with them and watch them care for our guest. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed our hotel so much, and I certainly hope that when you return to Jackson you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I have had the priviledge of spending time in Mississippi. I assure you that the Jackson Hilton is the best hotel in Mississippi. My wife and I spent four nights in a suite during the recent visit and found everything was excellent. I was greeted as a returning customer. I had checked in using the Hilton App and had opted to use the keyless feature on my phone for room access. This is the first hotel where I have seen this capability. WOW!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

On behalf of the entire Hilton staff, we'd like to thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel, and also for being such a loyal customer. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and also our new digital keyless access. I am thrilled that you had such a positive experience with our Front Desk Staff. We hope to be considered your preferred hotel for your future trips to Jackson. Once again, thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.