Reviews (1 048)
1 048 results
All reviews the executive lounge sweet potato restaurant next door county line road breakfast buffet front desk staff business trip nice stay parking lot new orleans enjoyed my stay very nice hotel staff was very friendly paula conference ms accommodations
502 - 507 of 1 048 reviews
Reviewed 13 November 2015

very clean hotel in a good location. Staff was very helpful. The breakfast was very good. The room were very clean. They staff was very punctual in getting me the type of room that I asked for when I registered. My stay at the hotel I enjoyed. And, will be back again. The location of the hotel was great. There were many food places available in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonJackson, General Manager at Hilton Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2015

Thank you so much for your review of your recent stay at the Hilton-Jackson, and for all of your nice comments. I can't tell you how much it means to us to have our guest tell us what a great stay they had, and that they will be back. Our location is definitely a perk, and easy access to the interstate. Thank you again for all your nice comments, and we certainly look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

The rooms were very nice and clean. Good location with ease of use. Amenities were very nice. Great service, only issue was TV kept losing signal. I would recommend this hotel to couples for a weekend get away or for daily business travel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonJackson, General Manager at Hilton Jackson, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2015

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hilton-Jackson and thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts. We know our guests lead busy lives so any and all feedback we receive is noted and appreciated. I am happy to hear that you found the room accommodations to be comfortable and inviting, and that you were able to enjoy some of our amenities. Once again, thank you for staying with us and also for your nice recommendation. We hope to see you again soon!

General Manager.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

While the structure has been around a while it been remodeled recently and has a fresh feel. The most pleasant part of any stay here is the outstanding staff. The front desk and the executive level staff are first class. I travel all over the country and their hospitality is hard to beat. Most rooms are in good condition and oddly enough I've not run into ceilings falling in, glued locks or other issues a couple other reviewers refer too. I have stayed several times this year alone and ever in the same room.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the Hilton-Jackson. I am thrilled to hear that you had such a fantastic stay! I will be certain to pass along your compliments to our staff as they love to hear that they made an impact on someone's stay with us. Please keep us in mind for all future trips to Jackson as we'd love to have you back. Once again thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

I visited the hotel for a night. Hotel room was nice. Called the staff beforehand they did a great job accommodating. Everyone spoke which for me is always a plus. Take a good bit of time for the water to get hot. Other then that a good hotel. I recommend and would stay again

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for choosing the Hilton-Jackson and thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I am so happy to hear that we were able to take care of your accommodations. Our staff goes out of their way to ensure our guest have a great experience, and I was so happy to hear that you were impressed by their friendliness. Once again, thank you for your kind words, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

Upon arriving the hotel did not have a reservation under my name or confirmation number given to me by bookaroom.com. The hotel manager was checking us in, called bookaroom.com only to be told that they didn't send the reservation because they didn't have anyone under my name..but her on hold for 15mins to be disconnected. Thanks to her, I got a room at a sold out hotel and she continued to call bookaroom to get my money refunded as did I. After demanding my bank account to be credited and put on hold..I was told I would be and I said today right...which in response...I got hung up on after answering my question with a question, is there anything else I can do for you?
As of this writing my account hasn't been credited.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for leaving us your thoughts about your recent stay at the Hilton-Jackson. I am thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience. We encourage our employees to have a "Yes I can!" attitude that enables them to take care of our guests needs regarding requests such as yours. Hopefully this experience will make you one of our regulars for whenever your travels bring you to Jackson.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.