See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2018

I cancelled this reservations after arriving at the Jackson airport and calling to be picked up and they did NOT have transportation to and from the airport as advertised, which was one of the main reasons I booked here.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rutha30024
Reviewed 23 April 2018

We like the "park your car right outside your door" aspect. Shortcomings: 2 small "half pillows" weren't enough, and one bed was inches from the blast of the A/C at mattress level with insufficient covers to shield the sleeper in that bed. At 4AM we took down the shower curtain (and replaced it before leaving) as a wind break on top of the covers.

Another trick was leaning the ironing board against the mattress on the A/C side and draping the curtain over it to ease the blast of cold air. Do this only after the room has cooled, because it reduces the cooling significantly but doesn't stop it altogether.

Cereals at breakfast both had high sugar content, and no sugar-free syrup was available for waffles. Breakfast didn't start until 0630.

The desk clerk who checked us in was very helpful! (Thanks, Vonnie)

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Andy P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

We appreciate you for choosing to stay with us in addition we thank you for bringing these issues to our attention.
I have addressed these concerns to the Chief Engineer and we are in the process of correcting these deficiencies immediately.
Our team works diligently to make sure that our guests are happy and comfortable when they arrive and throughout their entire stay.
Again, we thank you for choosing Quality Inn.
Warmest Regards,
Andy Patel
Quality Inn Jackson.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We were traveling through Jackson and this was one of the few hotels that had a room available that took pets. Should have read the reviews. Granted the hotel was old but the room was filthy. Horrible burn stains on the toilet and bathtub. Only 2 towels and they were worn. Watched cockroaches walk up the wall of the bathtub. All night long cars going in and out and people outside the room were loud. My husband was so concerned about the area, he walked our dog with his gun in his pocket. Not to mention my dog refused to leave my side and sat on the bed watching the door all night. Could not wait to leave and should have slept in our car. Also washed everything that touched the bed because I was afraid of bed bugs. Don’t stay in this hotel!!!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The last time I was at this Hotel it was under renovations. They're finished in the lobby and it looks GREAT.
The AC was off when I went into the room but it was not too bad, it worked well when I turned it on and in a very short time the room was quite comfortable. When I went to check out I found out that the room I was in was not to be rented.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Management response:Responded 20 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest

What a great recommendation and wonderful compliment! Its guests like you that make being here each day so worthwhile. We all thank you very much not only for answering the survey but also for your kind remarks. We certainly hope you will be back soon for a much happier occasion. We look forward to seeing you! Have a happy day!

Andy Patel and all the staff

Reviewed 26 August 2016

We stopped overnight on the way to New
Orleans and found the hotel to be right off interstate. The office staff was very friendly and helpful, but sadly that was about the end of good things to say. First thing we saw upon entering the room was a roach. Living in the country we know that sometimes happens so we killed it and tried to settle in after our long drive. There were no bedside lamps so no reading in bed, there were no hand towels, or blow dryer. Only a sheet cover on the bed, no bedspread or extra covers in the room. We had a blanket in the car which we brought in. The tub had several cigarette burns along the edge and was not really clean. We used the sink to wash up. There were people milling around in the parking lot and yelling back and forth most of the night. Would not recommend as a restful stop.

Date of stay: August 2016