See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

We were traveling through Jackson and this was one of the few hotels that had a room available that took pets. Should have read the reviews. Granted the hotel was old but the room was filthy. Horrible burn stains on the toilet and bathtub. Only 2 towels and they were worn. Watched cockroaches walk up the wall of the bathtub. All night long cars going in and out and people outside the room were loud. My husband was so concerned about the area, he walked our dog with his gun in his pocket. Not to mention my dog refused to leave my side and sat on the bed watching the door all night. Could not wait to leave and should have slept in our car. Also washed everything that touched the bed because I was afraid of bed bugs. Don’t stay in this hotel!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017

The last time I was at this Hotel it was under renovations. They're finished in the lobby and it looks GREAT.
The AC was off when I went into the room but it was not too bad, it worked well when I turned it on and in a very short time the room was quite comfortable. When I went to check out I found out that the room I was in was not to be rented.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 20 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest

What a great recommendation and wonderful compliment! Its guests like you that make being here each day so worthwhile. We all thank you very much not only for answering the survey but also for your kind remarks. We certainly hope you will be back soon for a much happier occasion. We look forward to seeing you! Have a happy day!

Andy Patel and all the staff

Reviewed 26 August 2016

We stopped overnight on the way to New
Orleans and found the hotel to be right off interstate. The office staff was very friendly and helpful, but sadly that was about the end of good things to say. First thing we saw upon entering the room was a roach. Living in the country we know that sometimes happens so we killed it and tried to settle in after our long drive. There were no bedside lamps so no reading in bed, there were no hand towels, or blow dryer. Only a sheet cover on the bed, no bedspread or extra covers in the room. We had a blanket in the car which we brought in. The tub had several cigarette burns along the edge and was not really clean. We used the sink to wash up. There were people milling around in the parking lot and yelling back and forth most of the night. Would not recommend as a restful stop.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Very quiet hotel....love the peace...shocking to see the name change since I was there last year in October....nice location easy access to stores. .food..etc..will be returning in July for family vacation

Room Tip: I always like the first floor rooms
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2015

Not a nice place to stay. Our reservations were lost so we had to stay in a room that smelled like an ashtray. There was very little area to walk the dog. And, the last straw.....bed bugs! I was eaten alive. Maybe room # 123 is the only bad room in the hotel. I can only vouch for it...... and it was bad!

Stayed: September 2015