“Best Pizza on the Planet!”
Review of The Pizza Shack

The Pizza Shack
Ranked #39 of 394 Restaurants in Jackson
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 17 August 2017

You will not regret ordering pizza from this shack. It is what pizza should taste like. Generous toppings and lovely pizza every time I order. One is supposed to be coming to my town soon. Looking forward to it!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Not a lot of variety in my review as I only order the supreme medium pizza which will easily feed 3-4 people (well maybe not teenagers). There is so much on this pizza that it is impossible to eat without dropping toppings. So good and flavorful in every way and the prices are very reasonable. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

Pizza Shack has always been a Lunchtime favourite of ours! Pizza like no other, loaded with extremely plentiful toppings, is sure to fill you up, and if you are like us, a Medium is enough for 2 with leftovers for Breakfast tomorrow. Our favourites are the Carnivore for its meaty goodness, and the Hawaiian loaded with huge chunks of Pineapple! Word to the wise if you are on a tight time schedule, call your in your order in advance or you will find the wait somewhat long. Either way, it's worth the time invested, Great Pizza is what they do!!!

Reviewed 6 February 2017

This restaurant doesn't look like much from the outside (or really the inside), but the pizza is fantastic. I would describe the style as thick crust, but not Chicago-style, maybe more like a Detroit-style crunch. It's a good variety from what you're used to and definitely better than pizza chains. I didn't think I'd be able to get a good veggie pizza in Mississippi, but I was wrong. Great local place to check out in Jackson.

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Best. Pizza. Ever. The carnivore has bacon, ham, sausage, pepperoni. So good. So cheesy. Everytime I have been to this location, the pizza is so good. You definitely get your money's worth. Their plain pepperoni pizzas taste really good as well. Sandwiches aren't too bad, either. The ultimate is what I normally get, sans tomato. The staff is very friendly. If you go in to order, you may have to wait a minute for the food, but it is worth it! I always get ours to go, and call in ahead of time.

Been to The Pizza Shack? Share your experiences!