“France here in Jackson? Amazing!”
Review of La Brioche

La Brioche
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Jackson
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Look, from the coffee, the amazing pastries, unique desserts, and amazing macaroons this is a must stop!

My wife and I were watching a TV show where the host was taking a trip across France, and he visited an old time bakery that was known for amazing hand made croissants where you could see all the individual folded layers. It looked amazing, we sat here thinking that we would love to travel there just to eat those amazing croissants, and it occurred to me that Brioche might have them. We got up and drove over there and sure enough they had some left, and they made them the same way as we saw on the show. No need to travel, we have a piece of France right here at home!

Thanks La Brioche

Reviewed 10 April 2017

This small shop is full of delicious delicacies, mostly on the dessert end, but also some bakery-pastry items, and sandwiches at lunch. One look at their website will give you a good sense of the high-end delicious delectables they have. Cakes, cookies, all of the fancy variety. They also have delicious gelato in a dozen flavors. Finally, pastries are of excellent quality. The croissant is excellent, and the best in Jackson, hands down.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

After reading an article in a brochure from local hospital I decided to give La Brioche a try for Valentine's day. What a find! Just amazing! Breakfast was ham and cheese croissants coffee, hot chocolate. Excellent! I brought home a spinach soufflé. Also Excellent! We took home some beautiful mini cakes, truffles, macaroons. All very good. Just a great place to treat yourself.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Thank you to the ladies from Argentina for gracing us with your fabulous patisserie! I always feel like I'm transported to France when there. Not only is the presentation beautiful, the pastries, gelato, breads, and sandwiches are fabulous as well. It's also a rare place where the coffee is worthy of the pastries!

Reviewed 7 September 2016

You feel like you're in a French pastry shop when you go to La Brioche. Their tiny little delicacies are not only pretty, they taste great!

Been to La Brioche? Share your experiences!