“Food with Soul, made with love”
Review of Bully's Restaurant

Bully's Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 388 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Went here with my wife on a road trip south. Stopped here after seeing it on a television show. It looks lije you may not want to stop, but we took a chance and did not regret it one second.

We felt welcome as we entered the door, so many good things to say about this place. TRY all you can, the chicken is wonderful, the beef ribs were soo good ant tender, the sides were made with love. We loved everything we ordered but tops may have been the yams.

I left the best for last, get the blackberry cobbler, if you dont order dinner, GET the cobbler

2  Thank JasonDurrett

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

This is what real eating is about. I took a group of friends today to experience one of my favorite hidden treasures. It is not quite so hidden anymore lots of out state car tags and saw a Yankee from Iowa inside. The growing crowd has not changed the food or the service. My selection today, fried pork chop, tans, and fried corn and peach cobbler. I love my momma but this food is the best.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Our lunch at Bully's was absolutely amazing! I hardly know where to begin describing the meals we enjoyed. The spicey collards greens were great, as were the lima beans (I swear that even someone who doesn't like Lima beans would empty their dish.) I've eaten pork ribs a zillion times throughout the States and the Bahamas; but I can honestly say that I have never had ribs that compared to those served at Bully's. Only a couple of days prior to arriving in Jackson, we had ribs in Carbondale: they had won an award for the "Best Ribs in the World." No comparison to Bully's. Bully's are a 10 in a scale of 1-10. Our daughter-in-law chose the catfish; loved it. Our son ordered the pig's neck and feet; same comment! American chefs, take a lesson from the best. Straight from the heart, and the staff could not be more proud of their work. Finally, after blackberry and peach cobblers (huge portions), we were so full that we could hardly stand up to leave...Oh, I should mention that everything is homemade! The staff is professional, polite, and proud. Don't miss Bully's Restaurant if you're in Jackson!

1  Thank danak153
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We went to Bully's from a recommendation of a shop close by. I decided to try the ox tail because it was something new to me. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. I also had the spicy collard greens, dressing and corn bread muffin. Delicious! Don't be set back because of the outside of the building or the small parking lot. You have to try this place.

1  Thank elliscampbell
Reviewed 9 May 2017

manee it was off da chain bad to the bone it wass tru nd errbody polite dey knows hows t' pls ya even wen dey is bursy.

1  Thank Poptart R