See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Besides charging me for a night the wasn't originally booked and a room no one stayed in until the next night. It could use A LOT of updating. Was an ok stay for the most part. The breakfast was ok not the best as it was advertised. Very small dining/ breakfast area the entrance to the room had a big old hole in the ceiling and they didn't fix it, just put a piece of fabric up there in the shape of a ribbon LIKE A BAND-AID!! If you are tall the hallways aren't made for people over 6'1. The fitness room was AWFUL!!! The only thing the place had going for it was Tracey and the other receptionist (a guy a can't remember his name) And the lobby with the fountain!! Even though it was in a great location of the coliseum, IT WAS NOT IMPRESSIVE!! I will not return!! Sorry I didn't get a picture of the breakfast area this time!!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2018

When we pulled up - after finding the place late at night - not one of the lights in the parking lot was on. We still went in, as my husband was checking us in I asked for a ladies room. The floor on the way and in the ladies room could use some hot water and Lysol. The back door was BUNGEED closed!! The ladies room was filthy and not all stalls stocked with TP.
I hurried and went back to the front desk to stop the check in process. The girl told us she had already started the process but we could go look at the room and we had 15 minutes to decide if we wanted to book the room.
We went to the room, the carpets were filthy, baseboards and doorways I don't think have ever had any cleaner taken to them. The room smelled extremely obnoxious, furniture beat up and the bathroom was dirty.
We went back to the front desk as quickly as possible to have her stop the process, we were not staying there! The girl then said she had already ran the process through. I told her to reverse it and that were were NOT staying there and told her the reasons. By then the mgr came over and asked if she could give us a different room. No, just refund and we would be on the way. That is when they told us since we had booked online she would not be able to refund all the charges. Mind you I had just booked it 10 minutes before arriving while we were driving.
I told the mgr my concerns with the filth, smells, condition of the lobby restroom, etc. She stated "The PUBLIC restroom?" Yes - the public restroom in YOUR LOBBY. Duh. Very nasty woman.
Long story short they charged us $20 booking fee to NOT stay in the no tell motel. Lesson learned.

Room tip: Rooms are dirty and smell. Hotel back door is not secured.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 October 2017

I agree with all the other negative reviews. Most everything has been covered. Let me add that upon checking in, we observed that there was a box of condoms behind the check in desk where you could purchase either one or even get a deal when buying three! LOL Our TV wouldn't even come on. It was obviously a gorgeous hotel at one time but now it has been neglected beyond belief. Not somewhere I would recommend.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2017

This hotel should have been shut down. The ceilings are falling in, there was blood and moldew stains on the sheets, the window was cracked and the 1997 tv only played 4 channels. The staff was very rude. The lady at the front desk charged my debt card 2x and did not tell me, i just so happen to check my bank account and seen the extra charge. I honestly believe if i didn't say anything she would have stolen my money. She looked like she was on drugs anyway. I could on and on about how disgusting smelly hotel is.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2017

All the 1 star reviews you're reading are accurate. The 5 star reviews are either fake, or the review was left for the wrong hotel.

I checked out the following morning - a day early. Had it not been as late when I arrived, I would have canceled my reservation and left then (yes, it was that bad).

This establishment should be priced more in the $30-$40 a night range. $60+ is way too high. It's a total armpit. Spend the extra $10-15 a night and go across the road to bada-book bada-boom. You won't regret it.

- Ironing board, but no Iron.
- Toothpaste in the sink from previous guest.
- Soap bar in shower from previous guest.
- Strange orange colored drip marks / residue in shower. It rinsed away when I sprayed it with the shower head.
- Lights burned out. Very dark and glum atmosphere in general.
- Office chair in the guest room was broken and a similar experience to mr. toads wild ride.
- No outlets by the desk for my laptop. I had to move the mini-fridge to get my laptop plugged in. No outlets by the bed for my phone charger. The only accessible outlets were in the entry hall to the room and in the bathroom. Don't plan on plugging your electronics in anyplace else.
- TV is old school tube TV that is approaching the 20 yrs mark.
- Breakfast was an utter joke and don't even get me started on the room where breakfast is served.
- Every thing about this place is dirty, dated or in disrepair.

To top it all off, they hit my card for both nights, even though I checked out a day early. Now I have to deal with the disputes / over-charge.

Room tip: Run as fast as you can to another hotel...
Date of stay: August 2017