“Exquisite!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: North State Street
Description: 1908 Provisions provides local charm and unmatched experiences nightly, beginning with the staff, who treat each guest like a nightly regular. We are ready and willing to walk you through our farm to table menu prepared by Executive Chef Corey Ellison. Each dish is a unique, upscale twist on traditional Southern classics. Dinner is served from 5 - 9:30pm, M-F. Chef Corey creates a new menu seasonally; each is an original, one of a kind compilation of dishes, focused on showcasing only the freshest, local products. Although we are known for A++ redfish and steak, the nightly vegetarian is phenomenal as well! Don't forget about our yummy desserts! Join us for Sunday Brunch, served 11am - 2pm, offering Southern classics like fried chicken and creamed corn, as well as made-to-order omelet and waffle stations. Come find out what sets 1908 Provisions apart from other restaurants in Jackson, MS. Book your table today and check out our menus to see what Chef Ellison is serving up tonight!
Reviewed 16 March 2018

Every detail is perfect! From the food to the player piano! The stuffed pork tenderloin is amazing! The environment is very relaxing to enjoy a leisurely dinner! The staff is great!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

in the hotel it is a very good and easy if you are staying here. The smaller dishes are great sized and a good wine selection to match.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

This Inn's restaurant is charming and the food is excellent. Take time to snoop around the grounds and common areas of the Inn. You won't be disappointed at the decor and history of this remarkable Fairview Inn.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I ate dinner here, because I was a guest in the hotel, and was taking a licensing exam the next morning. Apparently the bartender had called in, so the older gentleman, Willie, who is normally a server, had to do double duty. I thought with the help of other staff members, he did a great job. I started with the shrimp and redfish ceviche. The redfish could have been a bit more tender, and the dish was extremely cilantro forward. Lucky for me, I don't have that anti-cilantro gene. I ate every bite, regardless. For me entrée, once again, I opted for redfish. It was served over stone ground grits, the thicker kind, and fresh green beans. Again, I ate nearly every bite on the plate. The fish was fresh, and was seasoned and cooked perfectly. The green beans were crisp like they should be, but maybe just a bit oily. I ordered the flourless chocolate cake for dessert, which was the only disappointment. The cake had very little flavor, and was way too sweet. The addition of caramel sauce and whipped cream only added to the sweetness. Over all, I loved the ambiance, and I think this is a contender for one of the best restaurants in town with a little more attention to details.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Visited on Friday night, no wait! Excellent server, knowledgeable, friendly. Nice selection to choose from both on the menu & with specials. Ended up choosing the steak, did not disappoint! Cooked to perfection, good flavor. Was our first nighttime meal there, & will definitely return.

1  Thank cckdemarest