All reviews recent stay the young lady enjoyed my stay biscuits new orleans waffles staff was very friendly ihop ms bathtub interstate
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Bed broke, shower and toilet not clean. Shower curtain molded, floor not swept. The smell made us sick enough to go to the doctor. No locks to the room door. Front desk was no help at all. Never stayed somewhere so awful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Jackson/Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

N913HXdebbieb,

Thank you for rating your recent experience at our hotel. It is disheartening to learn that the bathroom was not properly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our housekeeping and maintenance staff. Your feedback are certainly going to be taken into consideration as we are always seeking ways to improve upon the guest experience. It is through feedback like yours that we are able to quickly address housekeeping, maintenance, and staff courtesy issues, and I thank you for taking the time to share this experience.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

It is in a perfect location to the interstate where you have easy access to getting anywhere you need to visit in Jackson and the surrounding areas that is not in the city limits. It has great places to eat, and some withing walking distance.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Jackson/Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thank you for your kind words Goldie R ! We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 4 June 2018

The front desk manager was excellent. The rooms were very comfortable. I think we spend most of the time in there. The location for shopping was great as well. I hate that I didn't get a chance to enjoy the swimming pool but I plan to return soon.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear peanut0497,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how our staff efforts to provide a comfortable and convenient experience have been successful. It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your five star experience at Baymont Inn & Suites Jackson hotel! We are all looking forward to your next visit and hope it will be just as enjoyable.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The location was great. The property was clean and smelled pleasant. Continental breakfast and server was great. Should have read reviews regarding towels beforehand. I definitely would had brought some from home. Lack hot shower in which I wanted after travel. It felt like you ran cold water for 10 minutes. Low cool

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Jackson/Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Your kind compliments to our breakfast , cleanliness mean so much to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this
review. We are also glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant,
comfortable and convenient experience. Regarding the lack of hot shower we will address the maintenance task right away for the benefit of our future guests, which hopefully will include yourself.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Hotel smelled fresh along with my room BUT, remote didn't work, there was no internet and the lights didn't work in the kitchenette area. I only had one set of towels in the room and there was 3 of us. When I called and asked for more towels it was like she didn't believe me and continued to question how many should be in there versus what was in there.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Jackson/Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

BLUE9861,

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding the fresh smell of your lodgings. I am happy to see the high rating and to read the pros of your experience; yet I am so sorry that you found our internet to be lacking and any inconveniences that you
encountered during your stay. We hope you'll return someday to see how we have addressed and improved upon the issues
that you have expressed, thanks to your valuable feedback.