“Passing through”
Review of Ed's Burger Joint

Ed's Burger Joint
Ranked #1 of 18 Quick Bites in Hattiesburg
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Ed’s is fun and entertaining, food comes out fast and is very very good. It’s a burger joint with a twist has multiple games for all ages the building is awesome with in and outdoor seating. I will definitely go back. It’s a restaurant that anyone can find something they like and highly recommend their desserts!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent burgers and onion rings. Food was hot and didn’t have to wait long for a Saturday night.

We were passing through and wanted to find somewhere different to eat. Glad we stopped. Will definitely come back when we travel through.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I am stopping all around the state in my travels trying out burger joints. This one was shown to be one of the best in the area. The burger I ordered was a new jalapeno popper one recommended by the host. It was moist, had a great taste, and the onion rings were superb. I think a good addition would be something even spicier. I would definitely put this in my top 10 so far. Ed' s also has plenty of fun for the kids. I hear the shakes are good but to full to try it.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped by here on our way back from a coast trip and very much enjoyed the experience. The bacon jam burger and onion rings are great. You will not go away hungry. We will be back to try the shakes. Good family friendly atmosphere!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

My family members had burgers, fries, and a milkshake. They seemed satisfied with their food and a very good milkshake. I tried the black bean burger and it was tasteless. They have got to spice that thing up if they want it to be eatable. Thankfully there was spicy mustard available that made it possible to swallow.

Date of visit: May 2018