“After gradaution”

Sully's Tavern
Ranked #18 of 288 Restaurants in Hattiesburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fantastic Bartender and excellent food. Worth the 90 mile drive for me to eat there again. Good southern fare and the absolute best Old fashioned I have ever had in my 57 years.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went out for Saturday dinner. You have to arrive early because parking is always full. Best food, generous portions. I plan to go back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food and service was great the tables were a little close. The drinks were awesome. The food was prepared well and we had good service the wait was fairly short.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We’ve been several times, and we have loved it all! Appetizers are great, too. My favorite is the Sully burger with fried jalapeños. Yum!

1  Thank Cherry M
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

My husband loves Sully’s, so we went for lunch while passing through town. The southwest egg rolls are clearly made-to-order and don’t taste freezer-burned or overly greasy. For the meal I had the bleu cheese burger, which was perfectly cooked to order and dressed with grilled onions, cheese, pickles, tomato, and a delicious hot bun. They forgot to salt my sweet potato fries, but this was easily remedied tableside. The fries were clearly cut in-house and cooked to order. My husband had the shrimp pasta Alfredo, which was pretty good, but had a faint taste of Campbell’s cream of chicken. His pasta came with a homemade yeast roll. For dessert we shared the bread pudding, which is very sweet and probably made with the leftover yeast rolls. A little too cloyingly sweet—(I prefer more cinnamon in mine, and a good hard sauce)—but still tasted okay. The restroom was utilitarian but clean. I’d definitely return to Sully’s again.