“Always wonderful!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

When my dad was bringing a guest into Jackson, I told him he had to go to Primos for breakfast. I love it! I may have gone 3 times in one week just for the cheese grits. YUMMY!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Primos is a wonderful restaurant, especially if you live 5 minutes away. The Jackson area is fortunate to have 2, the first opened many years ago in Flowood, and the one in Ridgwland just a few years ago. We use Primos as our best place for breakfasts. The food is excellent and the service is good. And their lunch time specials makes for a main meal.. I have also used them for providing us Thanksgiving dinner. We just order and pick it up, all with directions I could follow. Primos is a wonderful, casual restaurant.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

My extended family meets regularly to dine at local restaurants and Primos is one of our favorites. The extensive menu can please anyone and the desserts are an added bonus. The staff is attentive and friendly. The facility is clean and comfortable and the family atmosphere is relaxed.
I love the option of breakfast anytime and the bakery lets you take home a midnight snack too.
Primos is always a good choice.
Thanks

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

The food is hot, tastes homemade and the price is right. TripAdvisor price code should show $, not $$-$$$

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Primos never disappoints. Biscuits are outstanding! I've never had a bad meal there. Go for the scrambler for breakfast and fried shrimp for dinner.