“1st Time”
Review of Table 100

Table 100
Reserve with OpenTable
Table 100 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 110 Restaurants in Flowood
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lakeland Commons Dr
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

First time visit to Table 100. My son, daughter-in-law and I decided to try this place and were very happy with our choice. Had the red fish, lamb shank anf fried shrimp. Had the bananas foster for desert. Meals were all good, but the desert was amazing. I would go back, but it is rather expensive. Special occassion for sure.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

The location is comfortable. The bar offerings are plenty. The menu choices are satisfactory. The food quality is simply average. It is good but nothing to rave about. The service is good.

Otie H, Guest Relations Manager at Table 100, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dennis B.,

Thank you for your review of Table 100. We are disappointed to hear that your dining experience was less than impressive. We would like to continue this conversation with you. At your earliest convenience, would you please email us at oheubach@eathere.com? Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Otie H.
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

limited brunch menu, not a lot of variety for a white table cloth restaurant, took long time for server to come to table, took drink order brought one but had to be asked about another one, was almost finished with meal before being checked on, when ready to leave had to "flag down" to get check

Otie H, Guest Relations Manager at Table 100, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Hello Educated-diner,

We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback about your most recent experience with us. We apologize for not providing a pleasurable dining experience for you and your guests. We would like to learn more about your visit. With your help, we will be better capable of providing an exceptional dining experience. At your earliest convenience, would you please email us at nate@eathere.com?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I have been working in Jackson for the last month or so and have been trying different places. This little gem had escaped me until now. I walked in and was able to sit in the bar to eat with no wait. They were very crowded and a busy place which to me means everyone is having a good time. They had a piano player which I love.I was served quickly at least my beverage. I ordered a New Orleans BBQ style fried oyster appetizer which was fantastic. For entrée I ordered a pasta dish. It was excellent and had olives and shrimp in it. All and all I had an enjoyable experience and look forward to returning.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

What an amazing meal! Starting off with fried crab claws and pork belly bites. I had the duck duo which was outstanding! Finished the afternoon with some resees peanut butter bread pudding. It was incredible! Had a nice 3 piece band going from table to table playing Christmas classics. A wonderful experience. We will be back!

1  Thank Nick-p D

Been to Table 100? Share your experiences!