“Good family place for breakfast!!!”
Review of Corner Bakery Cafe

Corner Bakery Cafe
Ranked #12 of 115 Restaurants in Flowood
Cuisines: American, Deli, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 21 August 2015

I have eaten breakfast here several time in the past 5-6 years and it has always been very good!!! Food is good always!!! You order at counter and its served at your table. They have a coffee/soft drink and condiments bar for self-service convenience. My toddler grandson loves the pancakes!!! I live the oatmeal with lightly toasted walnuts and cinnamon!!! My son loves the French toast!!

Reviewed 6 August 2015

When moving to Jackson, there were quite a few options to explore. We received lots of recommendations, none of which included Corner Bakery, however it's consistently been a favorite. It's a perfect little bakery for brunch/lunch and rarely disappoints. Their homemade breads and pastries are delicious.

Reviewed 5 August 2015

My wife and I ate lunch here today. We spent a relatively long time studying the menu in the hope of finding something appropriate, or reasonably appropriate, to our vegetarian/vegan diet. We finally decided to split a cup of the black bean soup (very tasty) and a vegetable sandwich. The sandwich was also tasty, but it was also very greasy. We also split a small package of kettle-cooked potato chips. We did appreciate the addition of calories for the different dishes, the service was decent, and the price was reasonable. Still, we left feeling that the meal we ate was fairly low on the healthy continuum.

Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

My twin daughters love this place. Great breakfast pastries. I love Spring or Gall with a cup of coffee and a great tasting pastry out in the patio. Their sandwiches, salads, and entrees are filling and you never leave hungry. If you still have room, their tasty after dinner pastries are sure to fill that empty spot. When the twins are in town, we'll be there!

Reviewed 30 June 2015

I love their panini. Very popular place, esp. after church on Sunday. There really isn't anything of their's that I haven't liked. Highly recommended.