other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jules R
Seattle, Washington
“Poor”
Reviewed 24 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

The condo itself was nice enough but the problem we had was with the owner. She was extremely offensive ! I've stayed in condos all over the world and have never had to meet any of the owners. Mary (the owner) did not provide any thing other then cleaning products. She assumed my friend and I where lesbians (which we are not) both of us are married. To men. Because she assumed we where gay she took it upon herself to lock 2 of the bedroom doors. One of which was the upstairs pinthouse with bathroom. Although we had already payed for the whole of the unit. She then had to come over and unlock the bedroom. Check out was 10am although she showed up well before that. It was nice but expensive. I would not stay there again nor would I recommend it to a friend.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
9 Jul 2016
We always try to provide the very best we can to all of our guests. all of the apartment is available to every group of guests who book with us. This includes the large lounge and dining rooms with top class comfortable furnishings . The kitchen with top class appliances , with complimentary tea and coffee . The family sized bathroom with complimentary toiletries laundry. Plus three large balconies with expansive ocean views .
To keep guests costs as low as possible we provide the flexibility for different numbers of guests to book different numbers of bedrooms and pay only for that number of bedrooms they use. . It did not seem to us to be equitable that two guests should pay as much as 6 guests for example if they were not using all the bedrooms. This way we do not charge two guests the same rate as 6 guests Two guests can book for one bedroom with one bathroom which includes all the other features of the apartment as well. This one bedroom and one bathroom rate for 2 people was the option that was chosen by Jules and her friend. I am very happy to say that as soon as Jules contacted us to say that she required more than one bedroom I was able to go to the apartment immediately and make another queen bedroom and family sized bathroom available to her without any more cost to her . We always try and accommodate any request we can to make our guests stay as comfortable as possible at the lowest rate we can offer. We are always flexible and provide late check out to any of our guests whenever they request it.
Please find below a couple of reviews from other guests who have booked through another website that we advertise the apartment on. These are genuine and I hope they help in understanding the experience that guets do have at this lovely apartment.
Michelle
· 11 months ago
Fantastic location
We had a wonderful time. Location was great, close to the beach, restaurants, and the free CAT bus. Wonderful service, thank you to Mary for her prompt help with an item left behind. We will stay again.

Month of Stay Sep
Cleanliness
Comfort
Location
Quality
Graham
· 10 months ago
Fantastic Apartment in a Great Location
My family used this apartment as a base for our get together holiday (my eldest son lives in Australia). The booking process and payment was made easy by Mary the owner and she made me feel "welcome" from the opening email exchange. The apartment did not disappoint and is one of the very best I have stayed in during 40 years of extensive International travel. The apartment was very well appointed and had everything we required. The description of the property is 100% accurate. Nice touches included coffee/tea in kitchen area and extensive toiletries. Just like a hotel but far more intimates. We stayed for a week and then a further 4 days at the end of the vacation and Mary could not have been more accommodating to our requirement. The apartment was spotless and clean during both stays. We used all three bedrooms and there were 5 of us but there was plenty of space. Despite being "winter" the weather was warm and we were able to sit outside and enjoy the great view. Location was great 5 minutes walk to bars/restaurants and 20 minutes into the centre of Fremantle or a quick ride on the free bus service. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending and hope to return one day. Five stars all round.

Month of Stay Aug
Cleanliness
Comfort
Location
Quality
Marty
· 11 months ago
Fantastic stay
My wife and I love our stay Mary was a pleasure to work with and I would like to go back again sometime with my whole family

Month of Stay Aug
Year of Stay 2015
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing