“Great blues vibe with good food”
Review of Airport Grocery

Airport Grocery
Ranked #8 of 52 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for the night and went to Airport Grocery for dinner. A Great bluesy vibe with a lot of antique memorabilia. Staff was very friendly and the food was great, good home cooking.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

While this is a cute little retro joint, I found that the food was just average. We ordered hot tamales with chili for our appetizer and they were just okay. Honestly, they may have been better if they had been hot (temperature wise) for they were barely lukewarm even with chili poured over the top. My husband had the pulled pork and was satisfied, while I had just veggies. The fried okra we ordered was sent back and did not want a replacement!!!! It was saturated in grease!!!!! I ended up with a very small side of Mac and cheese and pinto beans and both were just average. The place was clean and service was good but wasn't a fan of the food we ordered.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Airport Grocery is a really cool retro joint outfitted with antiques and has old school vibe. The food was good but could be better given the price. The interior is very dim and functions best for a casual beer or a night out. While my friends and I all enjoyed the experience, I think this venue has more potential as a bar than a through and through restaurant. Airport Grocery certainly has some intangibles that draw me in and make me want to return.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Had a great dinner. Was a little crowded, but good came quickly and it was good. Had a band and it was a fun filled crowd. Had a great night

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

While on a business trip I stopped in to AG on recommendation of a co-worker who is from the area. The burger was tasty yet messy so have a fork and knife ready. The gravy fries were flavorless and lackluster. The service was slow but the staff was super friendly so they may have just been having an off day. When in town again I would give them another try.