“Good food, good atmosphere, decent value”
Review of Airport Grocery

Airport Grocery
Ranked #9 of 52 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Airport Grocery is a really cool retro joint outfitted with antiques and has old school vibe. The food was good but could be better given the price. The interior is very dim and functions best for a casual beer or a night out. While my friends and I all enjoyed the experience, I think this venue has more potential as a bar than a through and through restaurant. Airport Grocery certainly has some intangibles that draw me in and make me want to return.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Had a great dinner. Was a little crowded, but good came quickly and it was good. Had a band and it was a fun filled crowd. Had a great night

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

While on a business trip I stopped in to AG on recommendation of a co-worker who is from the area. The burger was tasty yet messy so have a fork and knife ready. The gravy fries were flavorless and lackluster. The service was slow but the staff was super friendly so they may have just been having an off day. When in town again I would give them another try.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

One of the best meals I have ever had. I have eaten hot tamales all over Mississippi and these are the best hands down! The grilled green beans [ grilled I think in a black iron skillet] are found nowhere else hat I have ever been too. Beware, if you eat them they will ruin you for other green beans forever. The gravy covered French fries are also excellent and taste wonderful. I had 1/2 dozen tomales, order of gravy fries and grilled green beans plus a diet Dr. Pepper. My bill was less than $15.00. It doesn't get any better than this!

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Had a real nice dinner; fried catfish! Had an interesting side dish of grilled green beans, delicious. Great selection of specialty beers as well. Very reasonable priced and right next to the Hampton Inn.