“kind and helpful”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #36 of 54 Restaurants in Cleveland
Description: Find your nearby Taco Bell at 606 N. Davis in Cleveland. We're serving all your favorite menu items, from classic burritos and tacos, to new favorites like the $5 Double Stacked Tacos Box, Crunchwrap Supreme, Fiesta Taco Salad, and Chalupa Supreme. So come inside, or visit our drive-thru. You can also order online and skip our line inside.
Reviewed 9 April 2016

at the time of my visit I had my elderly mother with me the staff members came out to the car and helped me to get her inside then had so much patience with us in our ordering process thank you taco bell