“Great margaritas!”

La Cabana Mexican Grill
Ranked #37 of 52 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed 19 November 2015

This has been a consistently favorite restaurant of mine and we look for opportunities to go simply because we can feel comfortable there no matter whether we are just there for a drink or plan to have a huge family dinner..and we have a large family! They have a margarita happy hour from 5 -7 every weekday (2 for 1), have seating for extremely large groups and is a local favorite. You will see your friends at this place if you are a native. I recommend the Pollo Tocino (P6) and the fish tacos.

Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

Horrible food and service. Waited 20 mins just to be acknowledged...only to wait 20 more for watered down drinks. No one wanted to admit responsibility for serving another group of 8 that entered after my husband and I. They totally ignored us.

Reviewed 28 May 2015

REAL Mexican! Great selection. Reasonable prices and one of few, non-fast food restaurants open on Sunday afternoons in area. Chips & salsa generous but mild tomato taste. Must ask for hotter sauce, not presented with choice initially. Service is quick.

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my P5 order very much. Service was good and I saw many of my old friends there. That's always a good sign!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I am a Guadalajara girl through and through! The first impression through the door is dirty . . . The only thing La Cabana does better than Guad is their chips. They also have a nice mango margarita.