“Worst restaurant every”

Fat Baby's Catfish House
Ranked #14 of 54 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed 10 June 2018

When we first get there we had to wait for a table to be clean off for 7 peoples . It was 4 atone table and 4 at another table and no they were not busy. After they got threw washing the table we sat down. Than it took 1 hour to get our food. The waiter was not nice at all. I ask for cheese to go on my salad. She told me that they didn’t have any. So two lady came in and ask for the same thing . Some cheese appear on the salad bar. Than checking out the manager was on duty was nasty to my husband. We call the next day and that manager said I have to talk to my boss. We haven’t hear anything from him yet. I would not take my dog to the place nor any of my family member again. Sorry place to eat don’t do.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Used to be a great place. Now it isn’t worth the cost. Service was ok, but took forever for getting food out. Actually I think they forgot the order was ready on the back.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

This use to be a good place to eat. No one there on a Friday night should have been a clue. Service was slow with 10 people in restaurant. All 4 orders were wrong! Food was average at best.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Good food and a great atmosphere. I have had my college age sons birthday dinner here twice and he and his friends frequent it when they have the extra cash. Food is great

Thank T.l. B
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Although not right in town, Fat Baby's is an easy five minute drive. Took grandma for lunch - it's one of her favorite places. In addition to their regular menu, they had daily plate lunch choices listed on a board. The salad bar was one side choice and, although small, included some good stuff. We chose a meat & three veggies and were served quickly and with a smile. Two of us ate for under twenty dollars. It wasn't crowded the two days we were there and we will likely be back.