“Local BBQ”
Review of Abes BarBQ

Abes BarBQ
Ranked #24 of 52 Restaurants in Cleveland
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Located by the Crossfit on the west side of town past Delta State on state route eight, this restaurant was a nice local find. The vinegar based slaw tasted great and the BBQ pork sandwich was delicious!

1  Thank BlueBassBoat
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I have been to several BBQ restaurants in the south and this is the best. Once you get that bbq taste in your mouth, you can't find anything better. I usually just get a bbq pork Sandwich, French fries and a Coke. I crave this about once a week now. I used to have to drive all the way to Clarksdale for my favorite bbq. Now, it's right here in Cleveland. What can I say, the food is delicious, service is great and great restaurant. This will now be my favorite restaurant in Cleveland.

1  Thank Steven L