“A gem”
Review of Delta Meat Market

Delta Meat Market
Ranked #6 of 52 Restaurants in Cleveland
Price range: US$6 - US$125
Description: Cooking. Catering. Curing. The brainchild of chef-owner Cole Ellis, the Delta Meat Market in downtown Cleveland is an old school, back-to-basics butcher shop, grocery store, and restaurant with a modern feel. His lunch menu board changes weekly and focuses on farm to table cuisine, using house processed meats and local vegetables available in the store.
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

My friend and I took a day trip to Cleveland to visit the Grammy Museum and eat lunch on Wednesday, August 9, 2017. We had a delicious lunch and good time at Delta Meat Market. It did not disappoint! The atmosphere is cute and there was even a blues guitarist there during lunch that day. The room is huge, light and airy with lots of food products to buy. Your order is taken at the counter. Menu is on a huge over head board. You fix your own tea They also had good looking meat - (go figure!) steaks, shish kabobs to buy and cook at home. The wedge salad was fantastic ! Who would ever think a piece of iceburg lettuce could be so delicious and different! I had a cup of the sweet potato soup which was good but I am not partial to nutmeg. It is a place I will highly recommend.

A TripAdvisor Member
Marietta, GA
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

It has been a long time since my last visit to Cleveland. I stopped in for a late lunch. I had a nice sandwich and a beer. Pretty good place for lunch.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

In town with group on business and our local member led us here - so glad - like the atmosphere of the old market.
Because we don't always see it on the menu in Mississippi, I ordered the Cuban Sandwich - yummy!! Some of the most tender meat I have ever had. Others in our group gave a thumbs-up to the cobb salad (with steak) and the hamburgers! Would definitely visit on a return trip.

1  Thank Coonie_72
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Loved everything about this place. The food, the service and the atmosphere.
The dishes reminded me off being home

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed lunch here! The Cobb salad was great and my husband had the burger per a recommendation from a local. They were out of several things which was disappointing but that also must mean that they are enjoyed.