“Liked the music”
Review of Bluesberry

Bluesberry
Ranked #11 of 46 Restaurants in Clarksdale
Reviewed 22 April 2017

Had breakfast here. There was only a chalkboard for a menu and my husband and I both ordered omelets. They were good but I wish they came with potatoes. Most restaurants serve potatoes with their omelets. Oh well, not the end of the world. There is a service problem though. Every part of the process took forever. We waited a long to be acknowledged, a long time to get our coffee and a very longtime for our food to come out. It was like pulling teeth to get a refill on the coffee. All that being said, we liked that there was live music by a couple (I think from New Zeeland or Australia) that was very entertaining. We come to Clarksdale to hear good music. The music is the main reason for the "Very Good" rating.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Bluesberry Cafe is small but mighty. Come early to get a spot as it fills up quickly. Food is great, so is the service. Small town feel, great blues music!

Reviewed 8 January 2017

This is a great little place - run by lovely people. The food is excellent and there are regular concerts/sessions, which are well-worth attending - check the schedule

Reviewed 2 November 2016

New to town we wandered in here, looking to eat and get some music, on the advice of the staff at The Shack Up Inn. The lady who was serving was really busy but somehow she managed to bring everybody beer, food when they asked for it and damn it all she even went up on stage and drummed for the band at one point. It was kind of weird at one point to have Watermelon Slim clear our dishes away and bring a round of drinks out. That's Clarksdale for you I guess. The food was good old simple stuff, well cooked and dished up rather than presented but it is at heart a cafe. What you see is what you get and it was really a fun night. Thanks to all for the welcome you gave two folks from Scotland

Reviewed 28 October 2016

We stopped in during the Deep Blues festival and had a wonderful breakfast and two sets of blues by Anthony Big A Sherrod and his band. Breakfast servings were generous (I had eggs, bacon, and hash browns; my wife the Spanish omelette). Service was terrific, as our coffee cups were refilled regularly. We loved this place!!