“Stick with the Que”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 28 August 2017

The tamales weren't all that exciting but my BBQ beef sandwich was very good. Service was weird. Brought one dinner and then 10 minutes later the other. Did not refill drinks when the 2nd meal was brought either. Did not get to try any sides except fries but I imagine they would be good as the slaw on the sandwich was very good. Would eat there again.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Back in 2006, I gave Abe's 4 stars because it deserved it for their amazing tamales. What happened, Abe's?! These tamales were mushy, mushy. The pork sandwiches had no smoke on them. Plus the place smelled, looked and was dirty. I understand ambience, but this was just dirty. Worst tamales ever. Sad to see since Abe's is a Clarksdale institution. So either clean it up and get a better cook, or shut it down.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

After all the hype and hoopla, Abe was a slight disappointment. Although it was very good bbq, it wasn't that so good make u wanna slap yo mama bbq. Service was good also

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We had to stop here, since we were in the area and they've been around forever.

I had the pulled pork sandwich, which was fine. Not great. I guess I'm spoiled because my wife makes outstanding pulled pork.

My wife had a Tamale which was okay, but again not great.

the prices are good, so stop buy and get some food.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

A must stop in Clarksdale. Right at the Crossroads and fabulous BBQ. My favorite is a hamburger with "slaw & sauce". Nothing like it anywhere. Beans & fries round out a wonderful meal!