“Decent BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

After all the hype and hoopla, Abe was a slight disappointment. Although it was very good bbq, it wasn't that so good make u wanna slap yo mama bbq. Service was good also

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We had to stop here, since we were in the area and they've been around forever.

I had the pulled pork sandwich, which was fine. Not great. I guess I'm spoiled because my wife makes outstanding pulled pork.

My wife had a Tamale which was okay, but again not great.

the prices are good, so stop buy and get some food.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

A must stop in Clarksdale. Right at the Crossroads and fabulous BBQ. My favorite is a hamburger with "slaw & sauce". Nothing like it anywhere. Beans & fries round out a wonderful meal!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We went here expecting outstanding and got average. The food wasn't bad just not anything exceptional. The decor was great-old pictures and blues related items on the walls- exactly what you'd expect at a bbq joint at the crossroads. Stop in if you happen to be there, but I wouldn't make a special trip.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Rode over to Clarksdale today to eat at Abe's. Best tamales hands down anywhere. Had ribs and BBQ sandwich. Ribs were really good. BBQ sandwich was good. Way to much vinegar in coleslaw. Next time will just do tamales with chili and cheese.