“Excellent BBQ pork sandwich”
Review of Abe's

Abe's
Ranked #3 of 48 Restaurants in Clarksdale
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 19 March 2016

This is kind of a funky place and not terribly clean, but my BBQ pork sandwich was very good. The slaw, however was very sour and I could not eat much of it. If I am ever in the area again, I would stop here for sure.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

We ate at ABes and had an incredible meal. I had the Brisket others had the pork and ribs. All delicious. Right on the main road so very easy to find and fun place to go. My spouse left a wallet w/ cash on the table, and when we called about an hour later they were saving it for us - we came back and nothing was missing! Very much appreciate the honesty and great food of Abes. Nothing else this good.

1  Thank Susana P
Reviewed 10 March 2016

Ordered the pulled pork plate and Tamales with Chilli sauce, absolutely beautiful , my first visit to the States and my first try of Tamales Wow yummy.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank Bikerchick2014
Reviewed 3 March 2016

Located at the iconic Crossroads where the Blues purportedly began, Abe's has a great location. Friends eating ribs liked them, but the barbecued pork sandwich was grisly and not tasty, even with the baked beans and coleslaw (which actually got great reviews.) I was so looking forward to this place, and was sadly disappointed.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

The most delicious pork sandwich I ever had- A large stack of BBQ pork and Abe's famous cole slaw. There is a loads of good things on the menu but start with "The Big Abe" if you have never been there before.

Date of visit: February 2016