“Big portions, lots to drink”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #32 of 46 Restaurants in Clarksdale
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I have never seen such big portions as at Popeyes. The drinks are enormous, you can drink as much as you like. Popeyes seems to be all over Mississippi and Louisiana. The restaurants seem to be always packed. We also ate at Popeys in Nachez. If I'm caught in another hurriance, I hope I'm in another Popeyes, at least I wont starve.

Reviewed 12 January 2016

There seems to be a Popeye's everywhere throughout the South. Popeye's has good down home cooking, and if your on the road and see a Popeye's, drop in. The sodas are good and the serves are generous. No matter if it's Clarkesdale, Natchez or New Orleans, you will find a Popeye's.