“Lite dinner not so lite”

Atzimba Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 46 Restaurants in Clarksdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We had a huge lunch so we're looking for a snack dinner. We sat at the small bar in the back room and ordered a beer for him and a beer and tequila for me. The selection was scanty and didn't reflect what was on the menu. The salsa isn't spicy, but it also didn't have a ton of onions so we called it a win. The beef and chicken tacos were very good. The refried beans were pretty typical, but I ate too many for comfort.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

It was a average meal. Nothing fancy by any means. I wasn't very impressed with the atmosphere. It needs a good cleaning! All you need to do is look up at the air vents etc. It was pretty nasty. My food was really not cooked properly, but the chips and salsa were ok. Be careful while walking, because I almost slipped on that greasy floor. Once is enough for me.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Well located on the main road for the local motels, this has reasonable Tex Mex food at good value. Good service and generous servings.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

The food is excellent and the staff is very friendly. The best Margarita in town! They also have a Hamburger that is really good!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Visiting from Texas I was leary about Mexican food in a small town but the food was surprisingly good and the prices were great! The portions were large and the salsa that was served with the chips tasted freshly made.