“Good Breakfast!”
Review of Rest Haven

Rest Haven
Ranked #7 of 47 Restaurants in Clarksdale
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: American / Lebanese cooking. Locals recommended for a breakfast and it was worth going. Great food, friendly staff
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Down home cooking, clean and prompt service. Staff and patrons were all friendly. Lunch menu sounded really good.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

An outstanding restaurant. I had maybe the best meat and three lunch I have ever had.
if you are in or near Clarksdale around lunch time, the Rest Haven is a must.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

All I can say is they try hard. The food was on par with an Waffle house but in this resteraunt the service is so bad you have to get your own coffee. I was serve a cup from another customer who made the pot himself.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

They are closed on Sunday or I would have gone back this morning for a piece of their coconut pie for breakfast. Tomorrow.
I got the fried kibbie..ground meat in the shape of an oversized egg that has been (egg) dropped into deep fat. The fried layer is the same thickness as the shell of an egg and not oily at all. In the center (yolk) are pine nuts and some other tidbits. It was fun to discover and tasted good, too. Cabbage rolls and dolmas were good too. Really really nice man and son doing the serving. Sorry I ate half the coconut pie before taking the photo..it just looked too scrumptuous to resist so I didn't.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Recommended to us when staying in Clarksdale. The outside and interior are really outdated, probably never changed since opening, but they serve a pretty good breakfast! Great variety of choices, also many lebanese dishes. We ordered the eggs with cheese toast and tomato and the western omelette. We noticed a lot of people coming in for take away too. A good start of the day!