“OMG! GOOD!”
Review of Rest Haven

Rest Haven
Ranked #7 of 46 Restaurants in Clarksdale
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: American / Lebanese cooking. Locals recommended for a breakfast and it was worth going. Great food, friendly staff
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Had breakfast here last year and very happy so stopped back in for a late lunch while passing through.

By chance I ordered the chilli burger. The owner recommended slaw on top of it? So why not?

Best chilli burger I've ever had. GOOD burger and amazing chilli.

I wondered about the slaw on top but only until the first bite!

Had to try the pie. Apple was wonderful!

I had a 7 hr drive left of a 14 hr drive so I got a cheese burger to go. No need to hunt for another place with good food.

I like small places with good food and humble furnishings AND reasonable prices.

Cheeseburger was just as good.

Will return!

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Breakfast was so-so. They don't do real milk with your coffee, just powdered stuff. I was told to seat myself and then nobody came up to me for 15-20 minutes. I almost left. Then when my food came it was okay. Nothing to praise. I couldn't get a refill because my server was non-existent. I came on the weekend during breakfast hours. It wasn't that busy when I came in, but it was filling up when I left.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I am not kidding. I was invited to join a group for a birthday lunch and thank goodness I went. This classic cafe style restaurant has the best kibbe, stuffed grape leaves, taboulli, hummus, spaghetti I have eaten. I wish I had ordered enough to take some home. The locals love it and that says it all.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

One of the few places in the Delta we have found with some vegetarian options. In addition to the hummus and tabouli, lunch specials have a variety of vegetable dishes. Ask to sub the meat choice with another vegetable choice. Get the great house dressing with your salad. Choose your meal time carefully as they do get busy, especially when there is a blues festival. The wait is worth the food. This is our go-to place to eat when we are in the Clarksdale MS, Helena AR area.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

My husband and I ate here on Wednesday 11-1. He had the club sandwich off the menu and I had the beef tips plate lunch.

His sandwich was the best club sandwich that either of us has ever had. That is no small thing given that we are both in our sixties and have eaten plenty of clubs. I only got one bite because he gobbled it down but it seemed to me a perfect blend of flavors: sliced ham (not lunch meat ham but the kind from a ham roast or steak), bacon, roast beef, and possibly sliced turkey or chicken. It was scrumptious.

My dish was also very good. The beef tips were served over rice. They were tasty and tender. I had this with corn, crowder peas, and slaw. The standout of the sides was the slaw-a little mustardy and very fresh. The portions were generous. You won't leave hungry.