“OMG ”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Clarksdale
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

If you are within 50 miles of Clarksdale Mississippi and don’t stop and eat at Dutch Oven, then you are missing a culinary experience. They don’t make a bad meal. The service is excellent. They have cakes and pies and frozen entrees that will make you drool. The food is rich and tasty. If you are watching your waistline I suggest you limit your visits. If you aren’t then everyday there is something new and amazing to try.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I have eaten at Dutch Oven last time I came to Clarksdale, and they have not changed! Food is so fresh and delicious!! Ended the meal with a slice of pecan pie that was out of this world! Will always make it a point to eat here when I come to Clarksdale.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Until recently, I hadn't heard of the Dutch Oven. My boss who travelled to Clarksdale on some business took me there, and guaranteed me that I wouldn't be disappointed. The Dutch Oven menu isn't overly complicated. It has a great selection a dishes that honestly are just great comfort food. I had the Tex-Mex sandwich. It was spot on! It was hot and ready and tasted great.

They also have daily specials. There is a lot of Southern fare as well as in-house creations that don't necessarily fall within the Southern sphere of food classics (i.e. Fried stuff). They had home-made desserts straight out of the ice box. I'm on a diet, but the appearance was almost beyond temptation. The service is prompt, the servers are pleasant, and they attend to your every need.

I will definitely be going back for more. The price is well within the most frugal spenders budget. For quality, price, and service this is a win win!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Stopped in here for lunch one day. We were there early in the week so there was no entertainment in the evening but we wanted to see the place. The fried green tomato BLT was really amazing! If you're looking for the ghost of Robert Johnson, he's here.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Slightly out of the way from most activities, part of the old railway station and not a walk by type of place - good lunch options and desserts.