“Great Quality & Excellent Service”
Review of Dutch Oven

Dutch Oven
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Clarksdale
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Until recently, I hadn't heard of the Dutch Oven. My boss who travelled to Clarksdale on some business took me there, and guaranteed me that I wouldn't be disappointed. The Dutch Oven menu isn't overly complicated. It has a great selection a dishes that honestly are just great comfort food. I had the Tex-Mex sandwich. It was spot on! It was hot and ready and tasted great.

They also have daily specials. There is a lot of Southern fare as well as in-house creations that don't necessarily fall within the Southern sphere of food classics (i.e. Fried stuff). They had home-made desserts straight out of the ice box. I'm on a diet, but the appearance was almost beyond temptation. The service is prompt, the servers are pleasant, and they attend to your every need.

I will definitely be going back for more. The price is well within the most frugal spenders budget. For quality, price, and service this is a win win!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Stopped in here for lunch one day. We were there early in the week so there was no entertainment in the evening but we wanted to see the place. The fried green tomato BLT was really amazing! If you're looking for the ghost of Robert Johnson, he's here.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Slightly out of the way from most activities, part of the old railway station and not a walk by type of place - good lunch options and desserts.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We had a delightful lunch at The Dutch Oven. We had asked around where to go for pecan pie, and were directed here. We weren't disappointed. It is a friendly, clean, nicely decorated restaurant owned by Mennonites. The service was prompt and pleasant, and our meal delicious. We will be back next year! By the way, we may or may not have had the pecan, and lemon icebox pies. Not telling!

1  Thank UPwrite
Reviewed 4 November 2016

had the lunch special lasagna, delicious. pimento cheese is very good also...Amish bakery, very friendly staff, beautiful cakes, pastries and pies...finish it off with some french silk pie...oh my!!!