“Good food, almost 60 in business ”
Review of The Ranchero

The Ranchero
Ranked #10 of 46 Restaurants in Clarksdale
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: The website has pictures of the restaurant I ate it. Nice local place with local owners. Had my first southern BBQ there and it was really yummy.
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

This place has been in business a long time and still is a local favorite. Not fancy, a bit run down, but good food at reasonable prices, and good service. It had a varied menu, from ribs & steaks to seafood, pasta dishes, burgers, fries etc. Ate there for dinner so don't know if it has a lunch or breakfast menu.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Called in an order. Very diverse menu and very good. I have recommend this restaurant when out of towners want local down home cooking.

1  Thank MsMarc
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Great steaks, ribs, salad. The memorabilia on the walls tells a story. Classic delta eatery, not to be missed.

1  Thank sarahelaine07
Reviewed 10 May 2017

This is a traditional diner established in 1959 and used by locals. It was our favourite meal from a two week road trip of The Deep South. We had two steak dinners with french fries and salad. Our waitress was very polite and attentive. The steak was cooked to perfection, we really enjoyed the whole experience at a fantastic price.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

A totally different style to the fast food outlets on S State near the motels and the downtown restaurants - more of the traditional almost country style of cooking in an old fashioned atmosphere - probably hasn't changed in decades.
My biggest negative was they don't serve wine which stopped me ordering a steak.
Tried a chicken parmigiana instead, a fascinating dish which looked nothing like anything I've experienced, smothered in a meat sauce but actually tasted good.