“Great place to eat”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2017

They don't have a very extensive menu, but it's still very good. The atmosphere and ambiance is great - old Clarksdale. The services id good. And the food was REALLY good. My wife had the pulled pork which was very good (and that's saying something in this area where good BBQ is almost a cliche!). And I had one of the pizza which was also very good. I'd definitely recommend it for a nice meal in a cool place.

Debbie R, General Manager at Stone Pony Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2017

Glad you enjoyed your visit! Please come back soon!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Very much a local spot where folks say hello to friends, particularly during lunchtime. The staff is friendly. the pizza was good. The catfish lunch plate was great.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Great place. Very fun inside with great decor. Fast helpful service. Very nice staff. Excellent tasty cheesy pizza. We had a really great time.

Thank you glad you had an enjoyable time!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

While working on a government contract in Clarksdale, MS I mentioned to the local representative that I was very hungry. We have been running hard for several days. I was tired of fast food and flavorless food that we seemed to encounter at every restaurant that said "Home Cooking". I have frequently wondered, whose home would produce this terrible food. The local guy said if we didn't like the food at Stone Pony he would pay for all of our meals. That was a very safe statement on his part. I had roast beef and my friends had other offerings. All were "Over the top" creations. This was truly food like my mother would make. The price of our lunches was very moderate. The depth of our satisfaction was complete. The question remaining is: When do we return to Clarksdale for another opportunity to eat there again.

Management response:Responded 21 August 2017

Thank you! Please return soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Waited at the door for about 10 minutes. No hostess ever seated us. Decided to sit ourselves; waited at least another 5-10 minutes and no one ever came. Clearly, several waiters saw us but never acknowledged our party. We left, and never plan to return.

Management response:Responded 21 August 2017

I apologize you felt you were ignored, as I recall we were completely full that night, a ball game was just over and we were swapped. We never intentionally ignore anyone! I as the manager was actually waiting tables as well. We strive on fast friendly service. I apologize again for your inconvenience.