“Small local cafe”

Our Grandma's House of Pancakes
Ranked #6 of 46 Restaurants in Clarksdale
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Small cafe downtown Clarksdale. Friendly staff and the food was good. Just had breakfast so don't know about the lunch food

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I love Grandma's. I eat breakfast here daily when in town. The waitresses are so friendly and the owner Archie is just like family. He greets me, has conversation and hugs when I leave. The food is excellent and the all da way hash browns are a must! Please visit this locally owned family restaurant when in Clarksdale!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

As with most locals, you come here for "real" food in an authentic domestic. Not a modern sterile atmosphere but enjoyable eating pncakes in such an atmosphere. The hash browns seem real, unlike the packaged commercial ones normally offered.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Great traditional American breakfast that is made the way you want - you want one pancake, you get one, you want 5, get five. Hash browns, eggs, sausage, bacon, or grits if you want. Friendly staff and quick service, nice relaxed place. If you are looking for frills and frippery, go elsewhere, if you want great food, this is the place.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Cheap food that tastes okay. The coffee doesn't come with real milk. The pancakes are good when I'm too lazy to mess up the kitchen at home and make them myself. I didn't like anything there besides the pancakes. I didn't find the service super friendly, and the air conditioner drips on your head and forms a puddle at the door when you're coming in.