Reviews (9 144)
6 726
1 541
6 726
1 541
All reviewsbeau rivageterrace cafethe roasted beanfresh flowersm lifecoffee shoplas vegassouthern hospitalityget awaygreat tripslot machinesocean viewtable gamesnew orleansnon smokingthe hard rockjia
519 - 524 of 9 145 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The manager didnt have the wherewithal to get coffee to my room after me practically begging for it when i awoke on my anniversary..i chose the wrong hotel. Just awful service at front desk. Wont be back to this place. And casino is quiet too...nobody winning.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I enjoyed the variety of slot machines a lot! There appeared to be a machine for everyone’s taste and want. My room was nice size and it had a separate shower which I prefer. The retail shops were of nice quality but not unreasonable prices. I also loved the variety of restaurants and specialty food places to choose from.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We have always LOVED the Beau. We have stayed countless times, but this experience was terrible. I walked into the bathroom to put our toiletries on the counter, and there was a “used” q-tip on the counter. I picked up the soap tray to make more room. A person could have taken a bath in the water that was under the tray. When I lay across the bed, I saw candy paper and trash under the edge of the dresser. Needless to say, the room had to be cleaned before we could stay in it. The powers that be need to “clean house” in their cleaning department.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank maryhavardmeh
Reviewed 28 June 2018

What a surprise! This hotel is a mini Bellegio. It is so quaint and charming. So beautiful and inviting. So clean and impressive. So friendly and elegant too. If you want a delightful get away with great shows, food, fun and accommodations- this is the place.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

First time in Biloxi. Had a great time.
Hotel was very nice. Everyone was so polite. The Show was awesome .
Great food in all restaurants, and buffet .Rooms were spotless.
All the plants and flowers were beautiful.I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple