“Vacations”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Just Beachy

A rare find in a studio- large closet space!!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
A rare find in a studio- large closet space!!
Kitchen equipped to prepare your stay in meals!
Reg and Decaf coffee provided!
Clean and well furnished with towels, bath soap and shampoo!
Washer/dryer for your convenience!
Don't pack anything extra ! We have one here for your use.
First building and across from beach!
Two pools onsite to welcome you!
Enjoy the nightlife the coast offers
A must visit! Biloxi Visitors Center and BIloxi Lighthouse.
Walk to Sharkheads Souvenirs just across the street!
Kayaks, sailboat rentals all along Biloxi Beach
Water trikes, jet ski rentals, volleyball & more across from the studio
Enjoy the coasts beautiful sunsets
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Cassandra...
“Vacations”
Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Mrs Kim us the best!!.. Condos are always clean. My boyfriend and I rent from her every year. And we're NEVER disappointed !!

Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
U4987ZHli...
Rome, Italy
“Very nice”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

This unit is exceptionally clean and neat. Good location. Quiet. It is about the size of a hotel room with a small kitchen. The bedroom is also the living and dining area, which is ok for one person. This would be a good option if you were having an extended stay work situation.

I only gave 4 stars because there was no blender in the unit (which is mandatory on a beach vacation) and we had much difficulty with the door lock. It took about 12 tries on average to get into the unit.

We didn't visit the pool area, but it was not visible from our unit.

Management Response
29 May 2017
Lisa, our amenities do not include a blender as our listing shows. However, I would have gladly accommodated your request for one during your stay had you asked. I'm also sorry you had difficulty with opening the door. Had I known it was a problem, I would have issued you a key for the duration of your stay. I'm always a call or text away if you need anything and wish you would have reached out to me for a perfect stay. Thank you for staying with us!
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Management Response
15 May 2017
I hope the competition went well and thank you for being great guests. Please keep me in mind for your next visit to the coast!
Victoria...
“Nice weekend stay”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We stayed for two nights. The condo was clean and cozy. We had everything we needed and it was very close to the beach. It was great for a peaceful weekend getaway!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing