“Wonderful, more than we expected! So clean...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
master bath with garden tub
shower master bath
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Susan L
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Wonderful, more than we expected! So clean, condo had everything you could ask for!”
Reviewed 4 September 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We stayed at this condo and loved it! Condo was clean, decorated to make you feel welcome and relaxed. We brought our grandchildren and they want to come back and stay next year... I think that can be arranged..

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
7 Sep 2017
Glad you enjoyed it, we look forward to your return
Linda B
“4th of July by the beach.”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Enjoyed a long weekend in Biloxi staying at Ocean Club Villas unit C207.
The unit was clean and nicely decorated. All the people we met at the pool and in the elevator where friendly and helpful. My only complaint would be that there were no replacement trash bags, toilet paper or paper towels in the unit so be sure to pack those items or run to the Dollar Tree. We had one issue that was not the fault of David but is a safety concern so I will include it. While we were unpacking our car we did not lock the door because someone was inside the unit and we were back and forth. Well a man entered the unit and one of our purses was stolen right off the counter. We saw him exit but thought he was a cleaner due to his stlye of dress. We did file a police report but I included this incident just to let others know that crime can happen anywhere even on vacation. We still enjoyed our visit and would stay here again.

21 Jul 2017
We normally give everyone a starter of supplies, roll of paper towels, toilet paper and extra rolls, one garbage bag, dishwasher pod, shower/face soap and dish soap. After we talked on the lawn about your situation, I was glad to hear you contacted the police. I spoke with one of our board members who also spoke with the police. He relayed to me that this was the first police report of theft at the complex in 31/2 years. Although the complex is very safe, it is not gated and hard to know who is who. So glad everything else was great for you.
Rosa T
“Wonderful vacation”
Reviewed 24 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Loved the condo. The beach was right across the street and not overly crowded. We had a wonderful stay. Look forward to visiting again.

21 Jul 2017
Look forward to your return
Reviewed 20 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

1 Jul 2017
Glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return
ray32187
Chicago, Illinois
“Horrible experience & Nonchalant owner”
Reviewed 24 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Traveled 10 hours, checked in left and went out to dinner, came back room was filled with termites. Nancy came and gave my family a different room. Today I leave my second room to go site seeing and I come back every door is open in my room. Money is missing, both balcony doors and my front door was open with a paint bucket in front of it. When I left there were painters in the hall way, I don't know if they did it or not but it's unacceptable. David states there's nothing he can do about it. Not a safe environment for my daughter, tried to get a different hotel but no funds because of them being stolen. I strongly wouldn't recommend staying here. Pictures are attached of the doors that were open and the termites.

8 Jun 2017
Formosan termites are subterranean that come out of the ground briefly. They swarm in the spring during the evening and are attracted to light. After the guest called me, I got my management company to place here in another unit in a short amount of time. The other unit was not mine so we transferred her rent to the other owner. The next day she called me to tell me about being robbed, I suggested she speak with the painting company or the police. Since I do not own that unit, there was little I could do except I did notify the HOA board of the situation. They had an unfortunate experience but I did place them in another unit within an hour. We believe this is a very safe place. We have been bringing our 8 grand kids here for weeks at a time for the past 8 years.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing