Hampton Inn Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$128
US$115
Hampton.com
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$171
US$115
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$113
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Best Western Plus Cypress Creek(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$83
BestWestern.com
US$117
Hyatt Place Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$144
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$98
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$146
US$105
Priceline
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$351
All reviewsroom was cleanbiloxi areadesk clerkbeach blvdwould stay againmotelfloridacoast
Reviewed 21 February 2018

I had a king sized room. The front desk was very polite. The bathroom had no working fan nor was it covered. They were stains behind toilet all up the wall. Had do not disturb out. Was awaken at 8:00 am by a room attendant asking my name and saying I was put in wrong room. Never made a complaint don't know why they even came to door. Skipped the breakfast and went home for some rest.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2018

I was in town for a show and rented two separate rooms. Upon check in after having to wait over an hour to check in my room keys didn't work. They were brought back up front there were two females working one of them told the girl that checked me in its most likely the lock just change rooms well she didn't listen tried to activate the cards again and again they didn't work so I got back to the desk and the other girl changed my room. I got into the room to the bathroom and the toilet don't flush I pick up the room phone to call the front desk and the phone don't work. And on top of that all the room smelt like mildew! The front desk clerk was walking towards the room and I told her I wanted a refund so she said to go into the office. Upon getting to the office the owner/manager walked in with me and asked how she can help me I told her and than told her I had another room but only wanted to refund one. After the refund I asked her for two extra pillows she said why I sd because I'll stay in the other room which was a double bed and she said well how many people in there I sd it will be 4 total she said no no that's going to be extra money I said how and why there two beds which can hold 4 adults. She insisted on arguing with me about it so I said don't worry a bout I will go somewhere else and get a room. this is the worst stay ever and the rooms are definitely NOT worth $100 a night and the staff and the owner/manager are the worst as far as customer service is concerned. I've been to several rooms by Wyndham and have never had such a horrible experience as I did on 12-30-17.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Not a very enjoyable trip....mold in bathroom from leak in room above ours....constant carts rolling by our door by housekeeping so don't expect to sleep in if you have been to the casinos the night before. was put in wrong location by wyndham too frustrated to change even though we wanted the Super 8 on Beach blvd...overall trip was a big disaster

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I was not happy that I was told because I was traveling and made my reservations through a third party that I would not get points in my rewards account.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Excellent hotel for us. It was centrally located and made travel simple between it an other locations.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple