“We make it a point to eat here each time we visit.”

Half Shell Oyster House
Ranked #1 of 248 Restaurants in Biloxi
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The food and the service both excellent. The prices are a little high, but worth it. The dinner crowd comes out for this, so expect to wait. Suggest lunch...same great food, same great service, shorter wait time and the lunch prices are a bit less.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 160)

16 - 20 of 2 161 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our shrimp boat guide recommended this place and we are glad we listened. Great shrimp and veggies. The service was excellent and the price reasonable for what we got. I would recommend this place to anyone traveling to Biloxi

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent fried green tomatoes with crab toppings!
Great lobster combo soup!

Oyster combo plate was just ok if we did it over just good old gulf raw oysters would be our choice

Typical wait 45 min

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food. Highly recommend seafood pasta. Smaller portions but just right for lunch. Huge menu selection and very nice atmosphere. Also received a free birthday dessert of sweet roll bread pudding. Oh my was it good. Amazing in fact. Yum!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was recommended this Restaurant by a guest at the Beau Rivage Resort across the street. I am not crazy for Oysters but Our Friends from the area on Beach Rd. are. The Sampler looked wonderful and I was told it was great. My friends wife ordered The Grouper over spinach & said it was great. I ordered Fried Shrimp. They were just OK. I expected them to be superb. I am from Va. Beach, Va. and expect the Best Seafood on the Gulf Coast. The cut up & fried red potatoes were not good. Caesar Salad looked better than it tasted. My Significant other got Oyster Soup. Had to send back AS WAS COLD! We should have went somewhere like Mary Mahoneys as I am not an Oyster eatter but love SEAFOOD. If you like Oysters....get the Sampler. Our guest said they are the best. I would not recommend eatting there unless you love oysters.

Been to Half Shell Oyster House? Share your experiences!