“Absolutely FABULOUS!”

Woody's Roadside
Ranked #35 of 250 Restaurants in Biloxi
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Mom and i visited for a weekend getaway. We decide to try it, because when we visited biloxi before, it wasn't open yet.
The margaritas are awesome as well as the food! The portion size was large for the price. We couldn't even eat all our food. Had to take it back to the hotel. I would definitely suggest this place. Hopefully will get to go back again. We visited twice. Once in December and once again in March.
The srvice was great too, which is hard to find.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Never heard of the place before so we took a chance and it was a winner. Seated quickly. Water and menus showed up right after being seated. Waitress soon followed. Great beer selection. We were impressed with the hamburger selection. Really good onion rings and burger. Real life price was 36 dollars for me and the wife which included beer, appetizers, salad, and speciality burgers.
Very happy with the restaurant and will be going back before I leave Biloxi.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

wait staff were excellent. I can only speak to what I had to eat.the pulled pork sandwich platter was larger than I expected.the pork tasted like the slow smoked I am used to back home in n.c. great. stop in and try it out,

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch while cruising Biloxi. My husband had " The Honky Tonk" burger and I had an appetizer of cheese combs. The burger was huge, the meat patty looked like it was pressed by hand very thick. He somehow managed to finish it. Apparently it was too good to stop eating. With my small appetite was only able to eat 2 of the cheese bombs, which were excellent, also served with marinara sauce and ranch. The waiter was very friendly and quick to refill our drinks. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.. reasonably priced as well.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Fun atmosphere. The red fish may have been one of the best things I’ve ever had. The sides are just adequate. The service was good. Also tried the cheese bombs because I heard they were great, to me they were just square shaped mozzarella sticks like the frozen ones you buy, nothing special.