Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$162
TripadvisorUS$162
FindHotel
Orbitz.comUS$162
TravelocityUS$162
CheapTicketsUS$162
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2021

Very disapointing. Do not plan a stay in hotel for anyone with asthma, COPD, etc. Rooms requests are not guarantied, as I was reminded 4 times. We requested 2 beds & non-smoking. Got 1 bed & smoking. Walked into the room and the smoke smell was so overbearing that I called the front desk to speak to the manager. After I explained the problem was told, "so you are checking out?" My response, "So you are telling me to leave?" No, but you options are to leave or stay in room. The only thing we can do is put a purifier in there, but you will need to be out of the room for 2 hours. I was already using my rescue inhaler and could not take the chance of having further breathing problems, so 2 1/2 hour car ride, 1/2 each way, 1/2 tank of fuel and 5 hours gone for nothing. I would have been a new player, it was my birthday month, and ladies night. Weekend in Mississippi was ruined. Lesson learned. The only positive was our dinner in Bayou Room, but I could have done that in New Orleans.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2020

All was fine in RV Park. Just across road from nice beach. Casino was like many I have visited. They smiled as they took my cash and I think the giggled as I left empty handed. Will stop again to check on my deposit and hopefully make a healthy withdrawal.

Room tip: Can only comment on RV Park which was nice and close to beach
Date of stay: March 2020
Silver Slipper, Marketing at Silver Slipper Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2020

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your experience. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our RV Park and we are happy to see you back again as we just reopened the park this week. We hope you have better luck next time and take a prize home with you!

Reviewed 11 March 2020

In my opinion, Silver Slipper food service mangement team has absolutely no regards for customers, and is the worst in the business. My wife complained several times to higher mangement with no response feeding a serious attitude problem toward customers with no correction in sight.

Shame Shame on Silver Slipper upper management.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank Eric J

Hi ejohnson4014,

We are terribly sorry to hear that you have had an unpleasant visit your last time with us here at the Silver Slipper. If you ever need to get in touch with us and have a complaint or comment, please email us at info@silverslipper-ms.com and we would be happy to address the situation properly and ensure it is taken care of. Customer service is a crucial part of our company's culture, and we strive to provide the best experience possible for our guests. We hope you pay us another visit and have a better experience with us. As always, thank you for staying at the Silver Slipper Casino Hotel!

Reviewed 20 November 2019

This is an excellent crab buffet and always busy. They have buy one get one during the week if you get a players card. Double-check on the days, but I think it was Mon-Thursday. Casino is a bit smokey and old, but you can have a lot of fun.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Buc40
Reviewed 9 October 2019

Hubby and I intended on traveling to New Orleans for a few days. After seeing one of the Billboards, we decided to take a detour and visit Silver slippers Casino. We called first to make sure this was the right location. The person on the phone was very informative and we decided to go. First let's start with the check-in process..the Hostess could not have been more nice and accommodating. We felt like rock stars with how we were treated. The room we stayed in was so affordable during the week and the view was by far one of the best ..we were right on the beach. What brought us there initially was the buffet we kept hearing raves about....I can honestly say that I am ruined for any other buffet for the rest of my life. It was the best buffet I have ever had the pleasure of going to. ALL.THAT.CRAB!!! I will never be the same..my husband and I could barely walk out of the restaurant by the time we were finished. We swore off crabs for awhile....then we won a free buffet each for the next day..could not resist. It was even better the second day. I will say we are not much for gambling, but played some slots and had fun. We will be back.

Room tip: 5th Floor near the corner is quiet and roomy
Date of stay: September 2019
SilverSlipperCasino, Director of Sales at Silver Slipper Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2019

Hi adiemik, thanks for the review! It's not often reviews make me laugh out loud, but yours certainly did. We are so pleased to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us! We hope when you are back in the area you'll come visit us again! Have a great day!