Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
CheapTickets
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2017

We have stayed at this motel several times. We love this small family run business. It is convenient to the highway, an easy drive to New Orleans, and close to beautiful beaches. It is clean, quiet and well run. The wifi and cable are good. All in all, a good value.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
travelers-diane, Manager at Traveler's Choice Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

thank you we appreciate your support... Mgt

Reviewed 3 March 2017

I couldn't believe it when I pulled up to this place. So close to the interstate, there a people living there on a weekly basis, loud music late at night by the ones "living" there. The lock on the door was a simple chain latch which was broken. I had to put a piece of furniture up against the door. I didn't sleep all night! $50.00 is waaaay too much for this unsightly "motel".

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Kelley C
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Ok,, staff isnt to blame for this property. its...a dump ?? not filthy, but, built maybe in the late 60's, and other than remodeling it by BLOWING IT UP, not much to change.
No phone in my room, no clock. had to move from one room as the a/c refused to work. bathroom.. I would wear flip flops if walking in it. carpet was... well, put it this way. I brought a can of lysol with me for just such an occasion.

bed... hahahahahahah... calling it a "bed" is the same as calling a Wasp sting slightly annoying... it was, and I kid you not, a boxspring with a glorified mattress pad on top of it. it was ROCK hard with lumps. worst bed I have ever slept on.. period.. and thats in comparison to hundreds of hotels over the years. pillows, just bring your own ( I always do when I can, thank god )..
Bed had a sheet, and some kind of .. cover ?? felt like it was made out of old burlap potato sacks.. only those would of been more comfortable..

And lets not forget the PRICE for this fine establishment..

$65 a nite... wasnt worth $25... I was falling asleep at the wheel, figured this would be cheap... ooops..

Yea,, next time I will sleep in my car if this is my only option. and no, I am NOT kidding.

Room tip: there are no good rooms..
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank DPTazzz
Reviewed 20 July 2016

The mother and daughter that worked there were really nice,The daughter gave us ideas of things to do and go. Our room was awesome,Clean ,Well kept and close to places to eat ,see and visit, The daughter was from Maryland originally but knew so much of the area that it made for a good stay and trip.The breakfast was a little on the weak side,Coffee and a couple of assorted cookies. Would absolutely stay again.

Room tip: Every room looked good upstairs and down
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

Convenient location. Good basic accommodations. One bed was missing a sheet. Shower was hot and the ac worked. Proceed a little high. But when you want to stop, you take what's close and decor isn't portal for 1 night

Date of stay: May 2015