Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$76
Hotels.comUS$76
PricelineUS$76
TripadvisorUS$76
FindHotel
TravelocityUS$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2021

This motel was nice on inside... but thats only thing nice about it.. i have a EMS animal and i left the dog in the room, because he was not needed for service at the time. When i returned my room was opened and my dog was gone. I notfied the office and she said she didnt know. So i left to look around and she followed... after a couple mins of looking my brother found him and yelled to me i ran forward just to turn around to the lady being gone. The dog was LOCKED IN ANOTHER ROOM WITH NOTHING. I pulled him through the window. And ran back to the office and demanded to see the cameras just for her to say that she knew the maintenance man had him. I ask why he was in my room and she said the dog opened the door..... i told her to show me the camera yet again and she did. (I watched the camera 3 times and not once did it show my dog leaveing the room. It conveniently cut out where i left the room to get in my car till after i was out the parking lot and didnt show the maintenance guy putting him in the room (he admiting himself that he did). After haveing him back he took a look at him to notice he had cuts on him that wasnt there b4. So i went back up to the office and asked again why he had him and we had a long argument to which her story changed 2 more times.. from he took him cause he was starving, your dog atked another dog, another dog atked ur dog. (I have food and water in the room that was never touched from since i left) after it was all finished (i thought it was anyways) the maintenance guy once again came back to my door while i was away but my brothers fiance was here. He demanded to see and take my dog to which she told him to f*** off and closed the door to call me immediately. When i got here i called the cops to which the maintenance guy left till the cops left then he came back.. i had requested 3 times to speak with the owner and to this point nothing was still done. I HIGHLY do not recommend this hotel if you have pets or service animals.. I am expecting a full refund for the room and that the man who did this to be removed at once from the property. I will be filling a law suit against this motel.

EDIT: owner was contacted and did state the maintenance guy let the dog out "by accident" the hotel policy states employees can not open the doors with a animal inside. Yet he did anyways and instead of putting him back in he claimed that he didnt know where the dog belonged and locked him up in a hot room. Completely unacceptable.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Animal3200
Brand Experience Team, Other at Motel 6 Bay St. Louis, MS, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us, and we apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. We hope for the opportunity to improve your experience with us. Please visit again.
Nancy Y.
#Team6

Reviewed 29 May 2020

Front desk staff were friendly as in a previous visit. The rooms have been updated, but the bed really needs to be replaced. We felt like we would slide out of the bed if we weren't more in the middle of it. Overall, fairly decent room for an overnight stay.

Date of stay: May 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Motel6-BayStLouis-MS, GSR at Motel 6 Bay St. Louis, MS, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2020

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad you enjoyed your visit. We will look into the mattress issue. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 28 May 2020

A+ place to stay. We had a problem finding a place to stay. one motel8 wanted 200.00 per night and was very rude and I walked out. low class motel, for the price they wanted, they were india people running the motel and could not speak good english. Motel6 is the place to stay from now on..thank you for making our marriage special with such kindness.

Date of stay: May 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Motel6-BayStLouis-MS, Manager at Motel 6 Bay St. Louis, MS, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2020

Thank you for sharing your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay!

Until the next time, We’ll Leave the Light on For You!

Reviewed 2 February 2020

I just spent 4 nights tossing and turning on a mattress that sunk severely in several places. I was awaken numerous times by people in other rooms talking, watching TV, and slamming the doors. No noise insulation at all. The only good side to this place is a friendly staff. There are absolutely NO anemities here, just a cheap room.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank mike_jarman2002
Motel6-BayStLouis-MS, Guest Services Representative at Motel 6 Bay St. Louis, MS, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2020

Thank you for staying with us. We apologize for the inconveniences you encountered during your visit with us. We continuously strive to meet customers needs. We appreciate your feedback and will be working to resolve these concerns and more. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention.

Reviewed 26 May 2019 via mobile

I will give this room a 5 star ⭐️!!! It is the best motel 6 ever! The staff was very friendly and the room was clean! The only thing is no fridge, microwave, and no coffee or complimentary breakfast!!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Bay St. Louis, MS, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2019

Hi E Harrison,

Thank you for sharing your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay! Until the next time, We’ll Leave the Light on For You!