All reviews evening reception room was clean ole miss free hot breakfast cracker barrel the staff was friendly and helpful family reunion business center off the highway place to stay new orleans waffles convenient location oxford ms inns clerk
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Price was decent, but the experience was not typical of a Hilton property. Staff seemed annoyed to serve. Check-in was odd (best way to describe it), almost like they seemed surprised someone was checking in to their hotel. Didn't answer basic questions like what the food choices were during the evening reception and breakfast etc. Room was clean and quiet. Internet worked well. Beds were very uncomfortable. We left very early in the morning to get back on the road for a long day of travel, front desk staff seemed confused when asking to check-out. The best part was the scrambled eggs and crispy BACON at breakfast!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Staff friendly and helpful. Room recently remodeled. WiFi good. Used business center-all worked well. Room was quiet and lots of outlets and places to charge stuff!
Location to convenient to shopping, my business location and eating.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2018

I arrived during a torrential thunderstorm with high wind and flash flooding. There was no electricity. The staff were able to check me in and carry my suitcase to my 3rd floor room. Electricity came on after 30 minutes and I was able to attend the family event which was the reason for my trip.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I had to read another reviewer's low rating for this property and make sure that I was reviewing the correct place. I booked here during our Memphis week because the La Quinta (Memphis Airport) couldn't seem to get my upcoming reservation details right and told me that "we didn't have none" at their property, so needing a local place for one night, I found and booked this one. I was delighted upon entering and the clerk actually looked up, made eye contact, and smiled. Not used to that in this area! Our experience with what was listed as a 3 star hotel in Clarksdale was dismal and we're still playing phone tag with the manager there to get some satisfaction...but the Hampton was a breath of fresh air...we had a very comfortable night in a quiet room and in the morning, the breakfast was the best that we can remember having in any hotel. Good on you, Hampton.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great! Nice and cozy environment l. Room was comfy. Just enough room for my family. I would most definitely consider returning for my future visit to Batesville, MS

Date of stay: May 2018