“Charming”
Dining Room
Upstairs Sitting Room
Kitchen
Kitchen
Sofa bed for additional guests
The view from the patio
Our neighborhood
Minnesota Marine Art Mueseum
Scenic Overlook
Mississippi River
National Eagle Center
Historic Downtown
Saint Mary's University
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Holiday Rental House -
4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
Winona, Minnesota

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 195 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Any
Amy B
Red Wing, Minnesota
“Charming”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

My sister and I stayed in the East Room for our 'Sister Get-Away'. Absolutely charming - everything from the stunning decor to the down comforter was perfect. Would move right in if I could. Definately a place I'll recommend to friends and family.

Travelling group: Family
Christoph...
“Clean, close to campus, and comfy”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

I stayed at the Village House Inn when visiting St. Mary's University to give a talk. While I wasn't in town for very long, this inn was the perfect place to stay for a short stay close to campus. We enjoyed having the place to ourselves for the night, which made for a quiet get-away feel. The home has an interesting history and is nicely furnished with books and a great electric piano for the bookish and musically-minded. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again in the future when we are in Winona. Thanks, Anne!

Visit was for: Business
Travelling group: Business
Carlyn G
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Early spring trip to Southeastern MN”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

I stayed at the Village House Inn for the weekend of the International Owl Festival in Houston. Anne met me at the house when I got there with an introduction to the house, personal welcome on the small blackboard at the front door, and answered all my questions about the house and its many amenities along with places to eat and things to see in the area. It is a charming historical farmhouse completely updated and tastefully decorated. I didn't hear any traffic from the inside of the house, I slept well and had everything I needed. The refrigerator was well stocked and the granola was very very good. After looking over the town, going to the Minnesota Marine Art Museum and watching migrating water fowl on Lake Winona, I visited the local co-op for dinner, took a long bath, stretched out on my yoga mat and settled in for a movie after I played the piano. I would stay there again!

Travelling group: Solo
Teri I
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great get away!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

This house is amazing, beautiful, easy to access and so comfortable to stay in. Every room is unique and cozy allowing plenty of space to have privacy or enjoy each others company. This was a great place for our girls weekend get away. Looking forward to coming back next time when it is warmer

Travelling group: Friends
Patricia...
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Old world charm and luxury at Village House Inn”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We spent a night at this beautiful B&B, fresh new decor, spotlessly clean , loads of sitting rooms with tasteful, comfortable furniture, TV's, even a grand piano. The bedrooms are beautifully decorated, beds so comfortable, large kitchen equipped with breakfast needs. But most memorable is the wonderful reception we had by the owners, including even a welcome sign with our names! Brick house built in the 1800's, so charming. What a wonderful stay.

Travelling group: Friends
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing